Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?

Go down 
+2
Dirjel
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm

About half my CaS slots are taken up by extra costumes for the original characters.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

I edit Tira and Siegfried's original outfits.

Oh, and I have a hot pink Nightmare.

And Xianghua in a maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Sigfried? The German dude from the folktales?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

I'd imagine that's where he got his name.

He's a big greatsword wielding dude in Soul Calibur.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Dirjel wrote:

You bought the LE edition?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

T_Man wrote:
Dirjel wrote:

You bought the LE edition?
Yeah. I wanted the shirt and the art book.

I put Siegfried in a business suit, also.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:29 pm

I have...

"Dark" Sophitia
"Sexy Apron" Sophitia
"Kimarous" Raphael
"Loli Succubus" Amy
"Amazon Queen" Hilde
Customized 1P Hilde
Customized 1P Kilik
"Adept" Kilik (based off the character class from "Majesty: A Fantasy Kingdom Sim")
"Soul Butcher" Yunseong

And I think that's it for editted cast members. I also have 4-5 originals based off my books.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Kimarous wrote:
I have...

"Dark" Sophitia
"Sexy Apron" Sophitia
"Kimarous" Raphael
"Loli Succubus" Amy
"Amazon Queen" Hilde
Customized 1P Hilde
Customized 1P Kilik
"Adept" Kilik (based off the character class from "Majesty: A Fantasy Kingdom Sim")
"Soul Butcher" Yunseong

And I think that's it for editted cast members. I also have 4-5 originals based off my books.
Sounds nice. Razz
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:35 pm

i do too but not as much as creating originals
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 pm

I only create new characters if I'm trying to recreate someone from another game/show/etc. Or if I'm doing an original character and it doesn't look the character whose moveset they use.

Like in SC3 I had a knight character that used Siegfried's moveset. When I recreated him in SC4, I just customised Siegfried, since the character looked like him anyway. But my Zas CaS is white, and not built as big as Zas, so I created him from scratch.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:27 am

i like to do either but i have more originals than edits
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 am

I've 3 originals: Chou Gohan (actually Simian told me how to do this -an awesome guy from DBD-), Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon. Veeery original.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 am

all of mines are named after me Very Happy with a different adjective or noun before the name
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 am

Kimarous, post some of your formulas or get some pictures or something. I want to see what those characters look like.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 am

"Dark" Sophitia, Custom 1P Kilik and Hilde, and "Soul Butcher" Yunseong are all palette swaps for 1P, so I won't bother with them. As for the others, I'll look them up later. I'd use my digital camera to get them, but we've long since lost the cord that connects it to the computer. ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?   Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone edit the original character as well as create new ones?
Page 1 of 1