Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Empty
PostSubject: THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME   THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 am

The features of each game that I'd like to have in the ultimate Ratchet and Clank game:

R&C1:
--I liked that the "golden" weapons were obtained by collecting gold bolts, instead of just buying them from the shop. However, I still want the guns to level up and such, and I don't want the guns to be "golden".

R&C2/3:
I forget which of these are which, and they have a lot of features in common, so... yeah.

--I want the Clank segments of R&C2, I think. That's the one where you get all the different kinds of robots following you, i.e. the bridge robots, and the lifting robots, and so on and so forth. This was my absolute favorite Clank solo mode.

--I want the space ship levels of... 2, I think. It's the one where you upgrade your ship's lazers and missiles and wings and shit and then fly it around in big 3-D levels and blow shit up.

--I liked collecting trophies in R&C 3. I didn't care too much for the Qwark comics, but they didn't hurt anything by being added in.

--Also, I LOVED the Insomniac Museums. Those were always a lot of fun.

--I liked the crystal collecting levels in both games. It made for easy bolts if you needed them, and if you don't, you can just ignore it.

Ratchet: Deadlocked
--This game had the ABSOLUTE BEST weapon customization system, with the alpha mods and the omega mods. Plus, it makes it so you always have something to spend your bolts on, 'cuz in Challenge Mode you can buy more Alpha Mods, so you can raise the ammo or whatever if you want to.

Size Matters:
--Best armor system, hands down.

Future: Tools of Destruction:
--The RYNO acquisition. Instead of just spending 186345684981616849167 bolts to get it, you have to find a special crate on each planet. Every crate is hidden somewhere, and when you find all of them, you are able to make the RYNO.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME   THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 am

Never played Deadlocked. Sounds quite good.

And the RYNO thing from ToD sounds good too.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME   THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 am

In Deadlocked, every weapon can have 1 Omega mod and (iirc) 8 Alpha mods.

Alpha mods are things like +ammo, +explosion radius, +homing, +damage, etc.

Omega mods are harder to explain. The effect varies a bit depending on the weapon. Say, for missiles/grenades/whatever, you can put the Napalm mod on them, and when it explodes it'll throw out damaging goo all over the ground/walls and if enemies touch it they light on fire and take damage. There's a Static mod that makes it so if you hit an enemy with a weapon, any enemies standing near it get shocked by electricity.

There's a time-delay mod, which makes it so if you hit an enemy with a missile, it'll stick to 'em for a second before it explodes, which is really useless, but it's PRETTY.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME   THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 am

Oh, and you can use the same Omega mod on multiple weapons, BUT, alpha mods can only be equipped to one weapon at a time, so if you only have, like, two +homing alpha mods, you can only give two weapons a target lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME   THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ULTIMATE R&C GAME
Page 1 of 1