Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?

Go down 
+5
brandon
Chrona
Kay
Kaio
Baal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Empty
PostSubject: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:01 pm

KH Sephiroth. Seriously. I don't know how anyone can say that KH2 Sephiroth is difficult after fighting KH Sephiroth. Reasons?

-The Game Was Not Forgiving. This boss battle proved it.
-He had the most health out of anyone
-He had Meteor. This attack was difficult to dodge.
-He was voiced by Lance Bass.
-You don't have much room to fight him.
-Sin Harvest, I know you could stop it. But your timing had to be impeccable otherwise even if you did hit him you were as good as dead.

The only reason KH2 Sephiroth is even remotely difficult is because of the waves of damage he does with his basic combo. He's much more forgiving than KH Sephiroth who would murder your ass on sight.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:03 pm

KH1 Sephiroth.

Reasons:

- I beat KH2 Sephiroth
- I didn't beat KH Sephiroth
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
KH1 Sephiroth.

Reasons:

- I beat KH2 Sephiroth
- I didn't beat KH Sephiroth

I beat him. But hell did I have a lot of difficulty in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Odd, KH 1 is more difficult imo

Reasons:

- Insane speed demon
- No reaction button to avoid his attack

In KH2, right after sin harvest, usually he will use his rapid slash kinda skills which easily can be avoid with reaction button. After that he will stop attacking for a bit and we can use that chance to heal. His meteor skills also is slow which can avoid with just gliding.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Odd? Me and him agreed with you.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Ah...

Facepalm Mad2

Edit: I'm having a headache, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm

I managed to beat them both on Hard/Proud Mode wearing a blindfold, and I can honestly say that the original is much harder
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm

Chrona wrote:
I managed to beat them both on Hard/Proud Mode wearing a blindfold, and I can honestly say that the original is much harder

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:59 pm

KH1

i beat the shit out of KH2 sephiroth
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:51 pm

KH1. For the same reasons listed previously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm

I never got hit by sin harvest after I was told what to do, KH2 sephi became to easy after that
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm

I saw someone do it on youtube, and spent the ENTIRETY of last summer practicing, except for the times I was with my gf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:46 pm

KH2?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:41 am

I think the KH2 Sephy is harder.

I can beat the KH1 Sephy with the Kingdom Key and no accessories.

KH2 Sephy was a lot harder, BUT, I only beat him once (I didn't realize it didn't let you re-do that fight, unlike KH1).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I beat Kh2 alot but not Kh1
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 am

Descend Heartless Angel. Descend Heartless Angel. Descend Heartless Angel. Descend Heartless Angel.

Anyway, KH1 Sephiroth was more challenging, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 am

Lance Basephiroth was crazy. That fight was so damn difficult, I never bothered challenging him more than twice.
Back to top Go down
Robzooo
Deck Hand
Robzooo

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 pm

I found KH sephi fairly easy once I beat him once.

He was a fun boss fight.

I never bothered with KH2 sephi I got so bored with that game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?   KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH Sephiroth vs KH2 Sephiroth: Which was more difficult?
Page 1 of 1