Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just recently got into dbz

Go down 
+8
Kimarous
Golden Boy
A_Nonny_Moose
Zero
Talking Sock
Dark Omega
MasterofReality
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Leizar wrote:
Devil, instead of acting like an idiot again why not tell me what really happened then? Because I remember them talking about it.

A. If you're referring to a Saiyajin then they couldn't do any experiments on it considering the Planet was going to blow up and Goku was JUST born.

B. Humans can't do surgery on a being they have no information on.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Kami removed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Kami removed his tail.

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm

So what was Vegeta talking about? I also remember them mentioning surgery once before. Maybe against Raditz? When he asked Goku where his tail was?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Kami surgically removed Goku's tail.
Back to top Go down
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:

Oh. I get it now. Well sorry if Devil thought I was stupid. I didn't know you guys took a kids cartoon so seriously that if anyone says something wrong you ridicule them for it. That seems logical.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Leizar wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:

Oh. I get it now. Well sorry if Devil thought I was stupid. I didn't know you guys took a kids cartoon so seriously that if anyone says something wrong you ridicule them for it. That seems logical.

?

Kaoi didn't ridicule you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Leizar wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:

...Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm

TBH any DBZ board will get you similar responses
the one piece community is generally nicer
just watch that its better
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
TBH any DBZ board will get you similar responses
the one piece community is generally nicer
just watch that its better

He won't.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm

The OP community is extremely bitchy.

Whenever something happens that could be considered generic they say "lol fail OP is turning into DBZ".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
The OP community is extremely bitchy.

Whenever something happens that could be considered generic they say "lol fail OP is turning into DBZ".
That's the damn majority.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Baal is an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:50 pm

and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:
Leizar wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:

?

I said Devils name before saying that. I wasn't saying the other guy ridiculed me. He told devil to stop I didn't mean he was. Well I think that is sad that people get so serious over a cartoon. This isn't politics or religion or important stuff here guys. It's db loosen up and stop taking things so seriously you have to ridicule someone for saying something that may not be right. Lay off the syzurp.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
and doesn't afraid of anything.

I NOES
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Leizar wrote:
Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:
Leizar wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:

?

I said Devils name before saying that. I wasn't saying the other guy ridiculed me. He told devil to stop I didn't mean he was. Well I think that is sad that people get so serious over a cartoon. This isn't politics or religion or important stuff here guys. It's db loosen up and stop taking things so seriously you have to ridicule someone for saying something that may not be right. Lay off the syzurp.

You forget something?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 pm

I don't. Talking down to members is against the rules and Leizar just did it to Baal.

I request this rule's implementation:

6. If i get multiple complaints about people talking down to members, you will be warned and possibly have a temporary ban

Now I just need people's MULTIPLE complaints.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Chou Gohan wrote:
I don't. Talking down to members is against the rules and Leizar just did it to Baal.

6. If i get multiple complaints about people talking down to members, you will be warned and possibly have a temporary ban

You're forgetting a certain forum where we are making those complaints currently, right?
Back to top Go down
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Chou Gohan wrote:

You are trying to get multiple people to complain just so you can get me in trouble? That is harassment, and I will tell superbuu about it. You just god smacked yourself. Devil started it by saying what I said was stupid. He started it, he has done nothing but harass me since I joined. I think superbuu would take my side.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:09 pm

Leizar wrote:
Chou Gohan wrote:

You are trying to get multiple people to complain just so you can get me in trouble? That is harassment, and I will tell superbuu about it. You just god smacked yourself. Devil started it by saying what I said was stupid. He started it, he has done nothing but harass me since I joined. I think superbuu would take my side.

I said it was stupid. It referring to the comment you made. It's not my fault you misinterpreted.
Back to top Go down
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:14 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Leizar wrote:
Chou Gohan wrote:

I said it was stupid. It referring to the comment you made. It's not my fault you misinterpreted.

That's what i said devil. You said no different. No reason for you to act that way over a cartoon. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:18 pm

baal your banned
leizar don't talk down to people your warned
and anyone else starts shit more punishments will be handed out
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
MasterofReality
Deck Hand
MasterofReality

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
baal your banned
leizar don't talk down to people your warned
and anyone else starts shit more punishments will be handed out

Ok, i'm sorry. I will not talk down to anyone anymore, but I will defend myself in some way if they push me. I will just tell them to stop or I will tell you about it. Thanks for banning devil he just wouldn't leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just recently got into dbz   Just recently got into dbz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just recently got into dbz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2