Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Empty
PostSubject: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 am

The opening theme from the Chobits anime. It's really, really pretty. I stuck it on repeat, 'cuz I want a pretty song right now.

I'd give you a link, but I'm on my PS3, so no copy/paste, sorry. If someone else would do so, I'd appreciate it ^_^

I actually have it in my favorites on Youtube. My username on there is Dirjel, so if you can find my channel, good for you.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 am

Thanks MT.

And, I freaking died laughing when Vergil started reciting it. I did NOT expect that from you XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 am

I DENY IT.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 am

Do do do yeh, do do do yeh

ROFL

You're so cute, Vegil XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 am

;_;

I feel ashamed kinda..
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:39 am

Why? As my nobody, you can't be held responsible for liking a song that I like ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:09 am

It's been about half an hour, I have to listen to something else now. That song was DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Now: Devil Inside, Utada Hikaru. Good beat.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 am

Godot <3 wrote:
It's been about half an hour, I have to listen to something else now. That song was DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Hell, man.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 am

I'm hearing the full version with my mp3. Really addicting(Apparently my head is full of do do do yeah). Another song from the same artist (Round Table iirc) is Puzzle (NHK ni Youkuso opening) also is my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.   I'm listening to this song... again.  It's pretty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm listening to this song... again. It's pretty.
Page 1 of 1