Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Empty
PostSubject: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

WARNING: THIS TOPIC MAY CAUSE CEREBRAL TRAUMA, EAR CANCER, & OTHER PHYSICAL AND MENTAL AILMENTS THAT GENERALLY COMES WITH LISTENING TO BAD MUSIC

I present my current ear rape that redefines the phrase "Worse than shit", yet is still being played on my media player even as I type this.

Skip The Foreplay - This City (We're Taking Over)
Spoiler:
Spoiler'd for the safety of forum members and guests alike. Opening said spoiler is NOT advised, I claim no responsibility for the ignorance of this warning and listening to spoiler'd "music" anyway.

Coincidentally, This topic can also serve as a form of intervention. Posting GOOD music during said attempts to aid suffering bad music addict is optional.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't know if I would call that music terrible. I don't know if I would call that music. I don't know what I would call that. What the hell is it?
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Sounds like a heavier Hollywood Undead. Not really that weird or bad, just kind of average like most metal bands are.

Here's a song that's actually terrible but makes me laugh whenever I hear it:

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 pm

I was thinking that had to be a joke until Jesus was mentioned. Now I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 am

Kids with rich parents thread?

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

...Suddenly, I feel better about having ST4P stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 am

Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:43 am

Britney Spears - 3.
Song about having a threesome. Need I say more?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.   Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music that you KNOW is fucking terrible, Yet you still somehow like it and/or can't help listening to it anyway.
Page 1 of 1