Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The only two unique characters in Code Geass!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Empty
PostSubject: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:37 pm

Jeremiah and Kallen!

Orange-Kun ad Tits.

Lelouch is okay too but he reminds me of Light too fucking much!
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 pm

You know....

With all the topics you make, I'm under the impression nobody listens to you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I really don't care if they do or not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I had that thought a couple times XD
But Lelouch has a totally different plan now and thats to take out Charles even if he dies himself. He just sealed the only exit for Charles inside the god ruins so Charles plans are worthless.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Lelouch had better not fucking die. I'm tired of never seeing a happy ending for the main character when he's trying to do something good. Except for Light, he was a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I really don't care if they do or not!

I lirl'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Suzaku actually had a cool moment for me by trying to kill Charles for Lelouch and Nunally. He even fought back geass's effect by trying to stay to fight against knight of the round one. Anya the weird pink haired girl is apparently Lelouch's mom in a different body and she is friends with CC
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 pm

THing about that is. You still have to do what Geass says. Resist it as much as you want it will gain control!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Yea, and Lelouch created a army of his own to again. When Lelouch walked away from the purple flames I thought Shirley was back but it was him lol
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 pm

So Code Geass has a plothole. Jolly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 am

Life is nothing but plotholes
*Rips off skin*
I'm Eddie murphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only two unique characters in Code Geass!   The only two unique characters in Code Geass! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only two unique characters in Code Geass!
Page 1 of 1