Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

So this is how Code Geass got their names

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:20 am

XD XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 am

What's that third one? I can't remember the guy's name and I can't read what flavor that is because the text's so small.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 am

Corey Taylor wrote:
What's that third one? I can't remember the guy's name and I can't read what flavor that is because the text's so small.
I can't remember his real name, but Zero calls him "Orange" right before he zaps him with his Geass, making him seem like a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 am

Kimarous wrote:
Corey Taylor wrote:
I can't remember his real name, but Zero calls him "Orange" right before he zaps him with his Geass, making him seem like a traitor.

And possibly the best character int e show. No one can hate Orange. RIGHT KIMA?!

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Corey Taylor wrote:
And possibly the best character int e show. No one can hate Orange. RIGHT KIMA?!
Still on R1 Episode 21 here...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:44 am

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Corey Taylor wrote:
Still on R1 Episode 21 here...

Good. You will shit your pants when you learn of Orange's Epic Win.

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 am

I don't get it. Code = coke then...each character is a different flavor?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Lelouch has an alias called Zero = Coke Zero
C.C.'s name is pronounced "C2" = Coke C2
Jeremiah is nicknamed Orange in the series = Coke Orange
Diethard has Diet in his name = Diet Coke
I don't understand Kallen's so I'll leave the one to Haseo.
And there's a group in the series that Zero leads called The Black Knights = Coke Blak

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 pm

I could solve hers either maybe her name meant Cherry in some way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm

THOSE BITCHES DELETED MY WALL OF TEXT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how Code Geass got their names   

Back to top Go down

So this is how Code Geass got their names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: