Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantansy type 0 HD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

Final Fantansy type 0 HD  Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantansy type 0 HD    Final Fantansy type 0 HD  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Couldn't find the topic for this, just incase its around combine or delete this.

Does this game get any better later on? Played 5 mins on a test profile and got bored.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantansy type 0 HD    Final Fantansy type 0 HD  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 am

It stays a little bit monotonous all the way through. The combat can be a little fun at times, but the repetitiveness of all these missions and some reused environments can make things get dull quickly. The story itself doesn't really get any better or that compelling due to how poorly presented a lot of it is, and a good deal of the characters are pretty bland and forgettable.

I've still yet to try a second playthrough to see how much everything is expanded upon, since there's supposed to be additional things to do n' such.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantansy type 0 HD    Final Fantansy type 0 HD  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:28 pm

SOK wrote:
It stays a little bit monotonous all the way through. The combat can be a little fun at times, but the repetitiveness of all these missions and some reused environments can make things get dull quickly. The story itself doesn't really get any better or that compelling due to how poorly presented a lot of it is, and a good deal of the characters are pretty bland and forgettable.

I've still yet to try a second playthrough to see how much everything is expanded upon, since there's supposed to be additional things to do n' such.

Spoiler:

Crud, I suppose it was naive of me to think otherwise. Thanks for the Input. I'll leave this for a rainy day i suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantansy type 0 HD    Final Fantansy type 0 HD  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantansy type 0 HD
Page 1 of 1