Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bd bought mass effect trilogy

Go down 
+2
Neo
brandon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

bd bought mass effect trilogy Empty
PostSubject: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:14 am

for future reference when i decide to play it, what's the dumbest class to play as?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:17 am

Play adept in 1 and vanguard in 2.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:29 am

does carrying data over give me the chance to switch?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:46 am

Bearing in mind that I haven't touched the series in years I'm pretty sure you can.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:21 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:41 am

Yeah, you definitely can.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:03 am

does shepard's history effect what i can do?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:27 am

It has a mass effect Not much. There are just some unique dialogues and a small side-quest or two, but nothing drastic that actually changes things up if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:03 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:13 pm

if squad members die, are they dead permanently?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:48 pm

I don't think any deaths in combat matter, no. They should just stand up when you leave combat or use medi-gel, depending on the game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:08 pm

SOK wrote:
It has a mass effect
NOPE

Gosh, you should feel bad about that one.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:46 pm

It is crossed out, solidifying the fact that I am aware of its cheesiness. I cannot feel bad about it.

Don't be such a Batarian.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Well someone's got to Shepard all the terrible puns before you unleash more from your Garruson.

Wrex'd.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:29 pm

I see you are quite Adept at cheesy puns yourself. You may have bested me this Eve, but I will regain my strength soon enough once I head back to my Chambers. Take Solus in the fact that I'm too tired to render you into a lifeless Husk right now, for I will return and be the Vanguard of your destruction on the Moreau.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Yes, I have been known to Engineer a mighty pun in my time, bit of a Jack of all trades, you could say. Really, someone should write a book, Taylor-made to Collecting the Legion of puns I spout. Of course, that's not really feasible. I'd need some sort of Thane to stand Sentinel, observing every Grunt in case it could be some sort of play on words. Point is, don't try to out-pun me, T'Soni jim.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Why don't you make like a tree and Geth out of here?

bd bought mass effect trilogy BkuYyfzm
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Neo wrote:
I don't think any deaths in combat matter, no. They should just stand up when you leave combat or use medi-gel, depending on the game.

ok, i wasn't sure so i reloaded a save after kaiden went down.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:21 am

who is cooler? ashley or miranda ?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:31 am

Miranda, by far.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:53 am

If you can customize your guy to look like Zachary Levi, you'd have a real Chuck and Sarah thing goin' on there.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:10 pm

I think both are pretty lame, though Miranda is the best teammate you can take in the second game if you're min/maxing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:58 pm

At least Miranda's not crazy-religious and racist. She's boring, but when you compare her to awful, you're not setting the bar super high.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:17 pm

ya, but they got nice asses. and i want to be a decent faithful shepard rather than man whore shepard.

also, wth am i suppose to do against those biotic jackasses that seem to spam throw? got to a part last night where, right after a cutscene, i fight three of them in a room wth next to no cover and i died a crap load because of them stunning me.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Which game are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bd bought mass effect trilogy   bd bought mass effect trilogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bd bought mass effect trilogy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next