Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck capcom

Go down 
+3
????
Baal
Superbuu3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

I normally don't have an issue with them, but you don't mess with koei.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/26/capcom-suing-koei-tecmo-patent-infringement/
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Get owned Koei
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 am

Die Dynasty Warriors, Die
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 am

Desperation much Capcom?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:03 am

Capcom will use the still beating heart of Koei to rescucitate themselves only to realize it's been dead for over a decade.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Dynasty Warriors game aren't THAT BAD.

They are just you know

Press X over and over again

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Empirewild wrote:
Dynasty Warriors game aren't THAT BAD.

They are just you know

Press X over and over again

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Because you can complete beatem ups by repeatedly pressing jump? I'm not suprised thats how you'd play.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Dynasty Warriors is a games series made by dumb idiots who luck their way into a good game sometimes because it's quite clear they do not learn from mistakes unless it's like multiple multiple games after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Also Ken's Rage 2 was complete garbage and I will never not hold a grudge against them for it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:08 pm

I don't mind Dynasty Warriors, the series is very samey but I'll buy the occasional one and enjoy it. Capcom suing over mergeable expansion packs, something that has existed for like 20 years and has been used by countless companies, is laughable.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Baal wrote:
Dynasty Warriors is a games series made by dumb idiots who luck their way into a good game sometimes because it's quite clear they do not learn from mistakes unless it's like multiple multiple games after the fact.

Baal wrote:
Also Ken's Rage 2 was complete garbage and I will never not hold a grudge against them for it.

This type of thing is why i'll always think of you as a kid.  I mean you don't sound much different to EW, but at least he's young.

Ken's Rage 2 was a disappointment, but whatever each of their other series except that improved with the current iteration and Hyrule Warriors looks great, so you're just coming across as whiney and uninformed.  Besides I thought you'd thrive off that i'm pretty sure you were telling me you buy crap games because they have to be played and its funny to you.  In that sense shouldn't you love them for it.

Also this lawsuit is BS, so you supporting that just makes you look like a tool. If Capcom sues the crap out of everyone for making a 2d fighter and then we'll see you crying for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:52 pm

I really won't be, I'll actually be laughing because Capcom not putting down a patent for something they literally spawned is funny as hell to me, not unlike this. Also, I may be hamming up my dislike of this, I just find the whole funny situation because Capcom putting down a patent in 2002 and not actually doing anything about this until fucking 12 years after the fact is incredibly funny to me as well in the ways of both parties.

Quote :
Besides I thought you'd thrive off that i'm pretty sure you were telling me you buy crap games because they have to be played and its funny to you.  In that sense shouldn't you love them for it.

I enjoy crap games that have bad mechanics and are complete messes in every way, not Dynasty Warriors level. When Dynasty Warriors games are bad, they are monotonous and boring and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, when they are good they are Pirate Warriors 2 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn. A ton of character variety to make up for a lack of depth, decent customization mechanics and a lot of freedom in the extra modes so the player is allowed to experiment in ways they want.

I don't actually hate Koei, I just hate their game series is insanely popular and a go to for anime based video games, because it's an unoriginal and honestly kind of boring idea to just have your anime characters beat up swaths of enemies with limited styles. That being said, I do agree that Hyrule Warriors actually looks kind of fun and as of late I think Warriors game might actually understand what they need to be doing to be fun.

Really as long as it's not Ken's Rage 2 again, it's gonna be pretty hard for them to fuck, that game was ABYSMAL.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Stuff like Yie Ar Kung fu predate street fighter, and i'm sure there's even older games.

Anyway Capcom has tried to sue people over that kind of crap and lost:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/02/28/a-history-of-gamings-most-shameless-rip-offs
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 am

It's X button on Xbox. Circle on PS3 (or was it square)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Empirewild wrote:
It's X button on Xbox. Circle on PS3 (or was it square)

Oh, well that kind of expains everything they don't even release most of their games on your console. Bitter much?
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:58 pm

What console? I'm part of the exclusive PC master race! Pfft. Peasant.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Empirewild wrote:

So you don't get the best Koei games at all.  Also you must've sucked at the koei games if you could only play on easy difficulty, lu bu would rip you a new one if you tried that crap on him when he pulls out hyper armour.  The press square comments about DW games is the epitomy of casual talk.  You know there's an important thing called knockback that you need and you never get with the square button.  You probably cheesed your way through the DMC games with the square button to.

Did you get a gaming PC to play minecraft?

I'm normally not bothered by casuals, but really don't try and come here with big talk and then say things that make it clear you are one.  Its embarassing.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Gah! You shall not say those words. "Casual"

How dare you!

Easy mode? Are you insulting me? I feel offended.

Also PC has Dynasty Warriors 4-8. Sorry we miss the best ones, you know, since I don't own a PS2 and have the three missing games.

Also DMC? Who dares compare DMC to Dynasty Warriors. You actually need skill for DMC, even that vomit know as the DMC remake (No, it's not because he has black hair, it's a bad game in general.)
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Empirewild wrote:

This is so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:30 pm

Because I said PC master race? God, people don't know how to take a joke anymore.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 am

Empirewild wrote:
Gah! You shall not say those words. "Casual"

How dare you!

Easy mode? Are you insulting me? I feel offended.

Also PC has Dynasty Warriors 4-8. Sorry we miss the best ones, you know, since I don't own a PS2 and have the three missing games.

Also DMC? Who dares compare DMC to Dynasty Warriors. You actually need skill for DMC, even that vomit know as the DMC remake (No, it's not because he has black hair, it's a bad game in general.)

Its literally impossible to beat DW with only the square button.  It might be possible on easy, so as its you i'm going to trust you on that as you seem like the kind of person who plays on easy.  DMC bosses can be beaten by running and shooting (not sure about 4 and its not possible in DmC), its cheap its boring but completely possible, if you want to spend hours of your life proving a point to be a dick.

DW games haven't been on PC all that much and definitely not the best ones and you don't get the gundam series, the pirate series or the first FotNS game.  I was starting to pay attn to you because you stopped talking BS, but now you are full of BS again and posting hyperbole or just random crap someone else posted (not sure if it was you or wingman i accused of doing this before).

also proof of lack of PC support for DW:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?platform=19&game=dynasty+warriors&contrib=0&rating=0&genre=0®ion=0&date=0&developer=&publisher=&dist=0&sort=0&link=0&res=0&title=0

well that and the fact people complain on koei forums for not having the games. The PC version of 8 isn't even the PS4 version it sthe PS3 version.

EDIT: Neo is embarassed that he's part of the master race that associates with you. Also thanks for that because it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 am

Do you hate me Buu? I feel this anger towards me. You know I was just joking about Dynasty Warriors? Jeez.

Of course you can't beat Dynasty Warriors with the square button. I was making fun of morons who believe that. Though that was a bad comparison to DMC. Though DMC games are annoying as fuck.

Can't tell sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:34 am

Empirewild wrote:
Do you hate me Buu? I feel this anger towards me. You know I was just joking about Dynasty Warriors? Jeez.

Of course you can't beat Dynasty Warriors with the square button. I was making fun of morons who believe that. Though that was a bad comparison to DMC. Though DMC games are annoying as fuck.

Can't tell sarcasm?
Huh, no. But if you post something dumb, don't expect a decent reply. Actually its funny you mentioned that because i was worried i was sounding a bit too annoyed with you.

Sarcasm is a bit vague in this context considering I don't think you've ever commented on DW and loads of people bitch about the series pointlessly. I don't mind sensible criticisms, but the whole point of a private board is to not have to listen to the average nonsense which I could goto gamefaqs and hear.

My main point about the DMC thing is there's plenty of ways to cheese games, you can reduce a lot of games to monotnous crap if you want to play cheap and boring and ironically its actually easier to cheese your way through DMC 1-3 on normal with just hiding and shooting then it would be to cheese DW with just the square button, which i stand by would be almost impossible due to stuff like lu bu and hyper armour. If you played final fight which is a classic beat em up (not personally my favourite) but that only had one attack button.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:24 am

Yeah, but I felt like trolling a bit.

Anyways, back to this whole thing with Capcom.

Desperation

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 am

Are people badmouthing dmc3 in this topic?

Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

Fuck capcom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck capcom   Fuck capcom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck capcom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next