Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Yeah I have those, an damn i just realised. I don't have the avalon ones. I'm going to have to go 1/99 now. Oh well I needed to unlock more avalon stuff and to get all the costumes there's a crapload of avalon mages you need to get to S rank. If its the same as the first game they look creepy in avalon. Its a shame there's no Grim equivalent.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 pm

Best build for Sanctuarium would be something like 58/42 - that's enough to give you Divine Arm IV, opening up 99% of your Sigils, giving you excellent defence and serious attack power.

So far, the only ally I have at S rank is Sympatha, though Aegrus isn't far behind. They're both pretty great really, healing me (and each other) and able to beat lower ranked difficulty bosses almost on their own. How do I know? I left them alone with a level 6 Cyclops and they had it in the red before I finished it off. That was unexpected given that most AI allies in games are incompetent at best.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:29 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Best build for Sanctuarium would be something like 58/42 - that's enough to give you Divine Arm IV, opening up 99% of your Sigils, giving you excellent defence and serious attack power.

So far, the only ally I have at S rank is Sympatha, though Aegrus isn't far behind.  They're both pretty great really, healing me (and each other) and able to beat lower ranked difficulty bosses almost on their own.  How do I know?  I left them alone with a level 6 Cyclops and they had it in the red before I finished it off.  That was unexpected given that most AI allies in games are incompetent at best.

Aegrus is amazing. Calixto is a bit iffy he kept dying on me on a gemini 12 star boss. The odd thing about that is Aegrus should have much lower defence. Aegrus is probably one of my favourite characters in the game though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Yeah, he's a beast. He and Sympatha complement each other very well, quite fitting given their relationship in-game, and even more so when you remember his actions at the end of the main story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Yeah, he's a beast.  He and Sympatha complement each other very well, quite fitting given their relationship in-game, and even more so when you remember his actions at the end of the main story.

Spoiler:

That scene makes the entire games story a lot cooler to. Especially when you realise who you are.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:34 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also you online tonight?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Spoiler:

Incidentally, I see what you mean about levelling quickly - I prestige, then used one of the XXL rumours on a high level mob. Five missions later, I'm at level 87 and while the XXL rumour is now used up, I really don't have far to go before I can prestige again and start the process again. In fact, you might even say that's an eternal recursion in itself...

Last edited by SimianWonder on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Spoiler:

Incidentally, I see what you mean about levelling quickly - I prestige, then used one of the XXL rumours on a high level mob.  Five missions later, I'm at level 87 and while the XXL rumour is now used up, I really don't have far to go before I can prestige again and start the process again.  In fact, you might even say that's an eternal recursion in itself...

Spoiler:

I wouldn't recommend wasting XXL scrolls unless you are specifically trying to level up (at the beginning and close to the end).  The last few levels are more of a drag if not a lot more doable, but there's craploads of easier levels you need to get through to to get all the spells.  I mean if you think about it once your magic level is about 20 with your current build you're a killing machine.

But do it whichever way you're more comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm just trying to prestige quickly, trying to get a few Heart Sigils in the bank before settling for a final build. I'll try and get a couple for each faction, but will likely settle on Sanctuarium for the end-game build.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I'm just trying to prestige quickly, trying to get a few Heart Sigils in the bank before settling for a final build.

Which ones you maxing?

I'm gonna do blood and spear. I'll likely do weapon for Grim not sure what sigil i like for Avalon they all seem crap.

I want every spell an sigil so i'm going to play all three.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm

I'll max Spear and Blitz most likely, but will try and get at least level one Heart Sigils for all the basic offerings.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I'll max Spear and Blitz most likely, but will try and get at least level one Heart Sigils for all the basic offerings.

You can ignore ones like the summon one those look completely useless they don't add power. But you're right there's no point in maxing a lot of the other things.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Yeah, I used a couple of Summon offerings and they were garbage - most Archfiends can dispel them almost instantly by simply using their roar attacks. Not sure I'll get the healing Heart Sigils either come to think of it. The amount of healing the Offerings do has never been an issue, it's always been running out of uses!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Abyssal beads are good for extra damage, though i would never make a build basedd around them. Hopefully another useful summon shows up.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Only fought the Abyssal Fiend once, got an Arm Offering from him. Don't really like Arms, they're too slow, hence opting for Weapons or Spears instead when I started playing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Check ars magica there seems to be a lot of blitz spells from bosses, i've only got a couple i can confirm bahamut drops one.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

I was checking my listings, and I've not fought Bahamut yet. I fact, there are a few enemy types I've not yet encountered. Must be a lot of late-game enemies hiding in tougher missions, yes?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:13 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I was checking my listings, and I've not fought Bahamut yet.  I fact, there are a few enemy types I've not yet encountered.  Must be a lot of late-game enemies hiding in tougher missions, yes?

Bahamut is weird.  I didn't see him at all.  He's stalking me now though. He's jumped me 4 times today and no consistensy in mission or difficulty type he just seems to be completely random, although he only showed up on stages with a boss.

Maybe it has something to do with my character level though i'm prestige 20 now.

Oh and my intelligence is 70+.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Where are you getting enough offerings to have that level of Intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Where are you getting enough offerings to have that level of Intelligence?

Playing through the game. I've done all debt pacts, all story pacts. finished 6 of the online pacts. Done blank pages to. Only done like 2 alice runs, but that got me a crap load of stuff.

If you need help getting stuff just ask.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:05 pm

I've clocked up 80 hours, though it doesn't feel like anything like as many - the sure sign of a really enjoyable game - but I'm starting to wind down I think. There's a lot of late-game content I haven't touched yet, but I'm not sure If I can dedicate another fifty or so hours to getting stronger offerings when my current set up is so effective.

Maybe another couple of attempts at Alice's dungeon, then I'll have to reduce my play time to clear my now legendary back log.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:39 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I've clocked up 80 hours, though it doesn't feel like anything like as many - the sure sign of a really enjoyable game - but I'm starting to wind down I think.  There's a lot of late-game content I haven't touched yet, but I'm not sure If I can dedicate another fifty or so hours to getting stronger offerings when my current set up is so effective.

Maybe another couple of attempts at Alice's dungeon, then I'll have to reduce my play time to clear my now legendary back log.

Have you not got black offerings? I'm guessing if i use a huge stack of assult offerings we can plow through the alice dungeon. Last I played I was using Grim (think i'm prestige 30+) only my blood sigil is maxed i got 3 or 4 in a few others, probably the melee optio for each class (i really hate the avalon arm). I would be playing this more i just haven't got time any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3