Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site   I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 pm

http://www.p4rgaming.com/ps4-graphics-impressive-to-people-who-have-never-played-modern-pc-games/

I mean now we know that graphics on PCs being better than PS4 must be completely bullshit.

Quote :
We conducted a survey asking people who have seen the PlayStation 4 game trailers whether or not they play PC games and asked which one has the better graphics. The results were shocking to say the least.

We spoke with Kevin, age 15, about the PlayStation 4 graphics and he said, “Like, my computer can’t handle that shit. PS4 is the graphics king.” When told that most of the PlayStation 4 trailers were done on computers, he replied, “They must be like crazy super computers or something to be able to do what the PS4 can.”

Shaun, age 34, had some choice words for us when we asked him to compare the graphics saying, “Are you guys retarded? PC games have always beat consoles in the graphics department. No one is that stupid to think that the PS4 is the pinnacle of gaming graphics. You must be mentally deficient to think such retarded things.”

Melinda, age 21, said in regards to the graphics comparison, “Wow, those PS4 graphics are like, better than real life. My computer is like, an Apple and can only play like Angry Birds and stuff. Why would you ask such a silly question? Anyone with eyes can see that computers are way behind the technology in video games like the Wii.”

Lastly, we talked with Albert, age 54, who says, “Who cares? Computer graphics don’t make the game. Gameplay does. I remember when people were impressed by Asteroids. Now people just want to shoot each other in war simulators and demand better looking guns and gore every single year. That’s disgraceful. You people have it too good if you ask me.”

Everyone who said that the PlayStation 4 had better graphics also said that the PS4′s 8GB DDR5 RAM completely beats the graphics chips in computers.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site   I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site   I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:00 am

I'm not sure what they are going with some of these articles, as some of that i can imagine being said and its not funny either.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site   I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm glad Neo pointed out P4rgaming is a joke site
Page 1 of 1