Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...

Go down 
+3
Neo
Baal
Kimarous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Empty
PostSubject: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/villains/index.html?tag=content_nav%3Bvillains

Behold! Gaming's greatest villains, like...

General Lionwhyte, and...

Pacman Ghosts...

Yyyyyeah...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 am

Quote :
Captain Qwark

Oh come on, he wa silly and caused some of the crap in the second game but it was hardly because he was a villain.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 am

At least it has some good ones like SHODAN, Wesker, The Master, Andrew Ryan, Kefka and The Joker.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

Ocelot's on there too... but he's more of an Anti-Villain than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

Yeah, I don't think he really fits in with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:51 am

Officer TenPenny? It took me a while to even work out who the fuck that was. Seriously if SLJ voices something ppl assume its good and Lance Vance was fairly crap i'll give it had a more interesting twist but neither of those should be there. Were they that desperate to suck up to Rockstar?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Officer TenPenny? It took me a while to even work out who the fuck that was. Seriously if SLJ voices something ppl assume its good and Lance Vance was fairly crap i'll give it had a more interesting twist but neither of those should be there. Were they that desperate to suck up to Rockstar?

Fuck if I know, But I'm not impressed.

...oh, whoops, Wrong Rockstar. XD

Anyhow, I got the BIGGEST lol out of Origami Killer. ...Dunno why, As he could actually be considered a villain, But I did.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am

I really can't understand why General Lionwhyte is there. Seriously. They thought he was a bigger bad than Doviculus from the same game?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:17 am

Well his clothing was atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Some of those are dumb but at least Vergil and Akuma are there.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Haha, Sweet Tooth. Shit yeah
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is...   And once again, Gamespot shows how much of a joke it is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 am

Okay, seriously... WHY ISN'T SOVEREIGN ON THAT LIST???