Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem Awakening

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
Neo
SimianWonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Including Dragonstone+ bonuses her stats are:
Str: 56
Mag: 45
Skill: 43
Spd: 38
Lck: 47
Def: 62
Res: 54

This is before pair up so the actual numbers are a bit higher but with Pavise and Luna she has a base chance of 43% to, on defense, half incoming weapon damage and, on the attack, half the enemies defensive stats. I also gave her renewal so that she restores 30% of her health at the start of every turn. Needless to say the only thing that can kill her is counter and lethality.

EDIT: I just plugged in a +Def -Mag MU Kellam!Nah!Morgan into http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max_all.html and a Manakete Morgan can get a stat spread of:

That's before Dragonstone+ and Pair Up and can also be boosted by 10 across the board with a DLC ability that's not available to PAL regions yet.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm around 80 hours into my main play through, and am giving serious thought to another play through. Many of my pairings were chosen simply because they happened to be available rather than with any thought given to inheritance of stats, skills, classes etc, and as a result a few are clearly weaker than perhaps they ought to be.

My final pairings;

Chrom x Sumia
MU x Lissa
Stahl x Sully
Gaius x Cherche
Fred x Tharja
Vaike x Olivia
Donnel x Nowi
Lon'qu x Cordelia
Maribelle x Libra
Henry x Miriel
Kellam x Panne

I did start a FeMU file, pairing with Chrom to give a rather powerful Lucina and Morgan, but because Lucina is such a Daddy's girl, it doesn't feel right having her being FeMU's daughter, even if Morgan does his best to balance things out by forgetting Chrom entirely. When Lucina is anyone else's daughter, I don't mind so much, but ignoring the avatar just feels... wrong. I know it's a symptom of the enormous choice the game gives you with regards to pairings, but I struggle to overlook it. I'll likely try out some pairings before overwriting the file.

DLC wise, is Australia about on par with the EU? We currently have access to the Champion of Lore 1-3, Golden Pack (Golden Gaffe, EXPonential Growth and Infinite Regalia) and the Scramble Pack (Harvest Scramble, Summer Scramble and the as-yet-unreleased Hot Spring Scramble). I didn't bother buying the Lore packs, but I did pick up both Golden and Scramble packs as they make grinding for money, exp and support a lot easier. Very interested in Limit Breaker (the skill you mentioned allowing extra growth) and the new classes in forthcoming DLC as well.

Last edited by SimianWonder on Mon May 27, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Australia is exactly the same as the UK, to the point where the region lock wouldn't affect us if we swapped games (though my game is a UK copy anyway because importing is cheaper).
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Your Kellam!Nah has a stat total of 345 before pair up. With the Limit Breaker skill allowing another seventy points of growth, that'll give your Nah a potential total of 415. That's... insane. Even now, at 345, you've got 14 more than my Donnel!Nah, and other than offering 100% Armsthrift via the 50 points in Luck, Donnel doesn't seem to have offered much as a father. That said, I did get access to the Pegasus Knight tree, including the near-obligatory Galeforce. Does Nah get that with Kellam? I wasn't sure if my Nah only got it via Donnel or whether she had it anyway if the former, then Donnel was perhaps not a bad choice after all, even with the lower stat cap.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Holy crap has it really been two and a half years since played this?

With my Vita having a few off days (literally, I haven't been able to turn the thing on for a month, turns out the power button was broken) I picked up my 3DS again and started wailing on some of the random encounters with my completely OP team.

I may have started a third play through as well, just because I'd forgotten how brilliant a game it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3