Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy X HD

Go down 
+6
brandon
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Baal
Kaio
testtubebaby
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122189-Final-Fantasy-X-HD-Shows-Off-Footage

sorry its non english but had to post, 10 was my personal favorite so well excited about this... also being released on VITA!!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Ugh, do a remake of VI already or gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 pm

FFX's not my personal favorite, but I did enjoy it enough to buy a revision, especially since it seems like it might be the International version.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Baal wrote:
FFX's not my personal favorite, but I did enjoy it enough to buy a revision, especially since it seems like it might be the International version.

what was the difference between pc & ps2?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Kaio wrote:
Ugh, do a remake of VI already or gtfo.

it would have to be a complete remake so dont hold your breath... there's constant pressure for VII to be done but it will cost a lot so no one would buy it
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm

I enjoyed X, but wouldn't want to buy it again, especially as I'd have to level my Blitzball team all over again. Yeah, I really enjoyed Blitzball.

Quote :
there's constant pressure for VII to be done but it will cost a lot so no one would buy it

It would need some refinements to the gameplay, but I think a lot of people would buy it. I sure as hell would.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I enjoyed X, but wouldn't want to buy it again, especially as I'd have to level my Blitzball team all over again. Yeah, I really enjoyed Blitzball.

Quote :
there's constant pressure for VII to be done but it will cost a lot so no one would buy it

It would need some refinements to the gameplay, but I think a lot of people would buy it. I sure as hell would.

yeah i got through more blitzball than i planned when getting wakka's legendary weapon... the trophies will be a nightmare on the remake, i can see it now "get all legend weapons.... defeat all dark aeons...." i put in nearly 200 hrs on the original and i'd do it all again (sad i know).

i brought VII on the psn store and hardly played it, i loved it on the old ps1 but the controlls are a nightmare and it didnt get me like it did when i was younger
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
Baal wrote:

What?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Baal wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:
Baal wrote:

What?

sorry trying to multi-task and failed... i meant the international and uk version, not sure how it ended up as pc/ps3 tho?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

The International Version is no different from the PAL Version.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
i brought VII on the psn store and hardly played it, i loved it on the old ps1 but the controlls are a nightmare and it didnt get me like it did when i was younger

Don't forget it's an old game now, the graphics have dated horribly and the materia mechanic didn't work any where near as well as the systems used in VIII or IX. Like I said, it would need some refinements. And by "some", I do of course mean "lots".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

Don't forget it's an old game now, the graphics have dated horribly and the materia mechanic didn't work any where near as well as the systems used in VIII or IX. Like I said, it would need some refinements. And by "some", I do of course mean "lots".
VIII's system was broken as hell, and really should be avoided at all costs. The system i mean the game was fun.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 pm

10 was alright but 6 is my favorite
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 pm

i would like to rub my face on yuna's stomach though
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Don't forget it's an old game now, the graphics have dated horribly
You should try emulating it. A lot of games that looked good on PS2 look fantastic at higher resolutions with texture filtering, FFXII is particularly good but KH2 and Okami both look great too.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

Right, FFVII is just as dated as VI basically, so they might as well remake the superior title (the one without the compromising swords).
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:44 pm

mmmm next gen celes
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Celes was fierce.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:21 am

VI was alright, it fell into every problem JRPGs have though and that's that the last dungeon always overstays its welcome and has an awful gimmick attached to it. I like VII's combat system more even if the story is batshit crazy and stupid.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 pm

ok so we have release dates for NA/EU, also the vita version of 10 will have 10-2 as a downloadable code in the pack so ill probably buy that one.

also squareenix have made the most spoiler free advert in history.... ENJOY

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/16/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-release-date-announced
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:38 pm

That trailer makes playing the game almost redundant. It gives away almost every single plot twist X had to offer in just five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
the vita version of 10 will have 10-2 as a downloadable code in the pack so ill probably buy that one.
Why is this a good thing? PS3 version has both on disc.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Neo wrote:

Originally, the Vita was meant to get both games separately rather than as part of the same pack.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 pm

I know, that doesn't explain the reasoning though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:33 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Neo wrote:

Originally, the Vita was meant to get both games separately rather than as part of the same pack.

ye, what sim said. With no online functions id rather get it on vita as it will take a couple of hundred hours to finish properly & i dont fancy having to put up with mrs TTB while im grinding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy X HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X HD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next