Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA

Go down 
+2
BlackChaosDragon
Superbuu3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Empty
PostSubject: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Had a car adapter which I'll never use. A travel bag that is padded (not one of those hard EVA dealies) that said its very padded so i'm quite happy with that, not so happy about zip placement though. A wrist strap, which is handy because I know my nephews will want to play this and will most likely drop it otherwise. Cleaning cloth which seems decent quality as it managed to get rid of my finger smudges that made me feel like I had dirty hands no matter how much I wanted and in turn prevented me getting OCD. A game case that seemed cool. Everything has sony and vita written on it which is a nice touch.

Also it had a screen protector which seems to scratch proof and finger print proof the screen (i can't get fingerprints on this protector which is awesome and makes the cleaning cloth redundant...) But there's 3 little bubbles which i can't notice when the Vita is on but when its off I sure as hell do...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Well that's a lot different from the one i got
A travel case, cleaning cloth, strap,
and someone left a DS stick in it...
but i deficiently need to invest in a screen protector and and a protector for the rear pad as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Other RD Vita owners, what memory card did you get? I bought a package with a 4GB card and a All Stars Battle Royal Extravaganza download code, and I'm wondering how long I'll be able to make it last until the inevitable price drop some time around christmas 2013.

Also, any accessories that are actually worth having?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I got an 8gb free with my Vita. It fits a lot more on it than I was expecting, but now that Plus has arrived I need a bigger one.

Other than a screen protecter and a case there's nothing you really need.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm

i got a 32 gig card and thats filling up fast due to plus
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm

I have Ninja Gaiden, Gravity Rush, Rayman Origins, Chronovolt, and Tales from Space on my card and there's still about 2gb free.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:38 am

Can it use 64gb cards? It'd be worth getting one if it can.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 am

It uses proprietary Vita memory cards, I dunno if they make a 64GB one.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:33 pm

They don't. And the 32GB costs about £55, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Neo wrote:
It uses proprietary Vita memory cards, I dunno if they make a 64GB one.
Oh right, I was thinking SD cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA   I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought the offical Sony travel kit for my PS VITA
Page 1 of 1