Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Resort is a good show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

Last Resort is a good show Empty
PostSubject: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 am

Watch it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 am

Maybe. Convince me to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Das Boot + LOST + Metal Gear Solid
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm

4.5 months later I finally got around to starting this. 5 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. It saddens me that it was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Well I've finished this now and it was pretty good. I don't really see how they couldn't made it much longer than it was anyway, providing it wasn't cancelled, without it dragging on. Solid show though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Does it have an end or is it unfulfilling
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm

No there's a definite end, and it's not a bad one. Nothing mind blowing or game changing though.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Yeah they knew from about episode 7 that they were going to be cancelled, so they managed to retool the season finale into a proper ending.

I think the series would have been vastly improved as a six episode mini series. That way you can trim the chaff like the island romance that ABC shoehorned into the series into make it appeal to a broader audience (namely women, who ABC believe won't watch a show unless there are love triangles.)
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 am

That was literally the only reason the Australian girl was there. Maybe if she did something useful plot wise it'd have been okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort is a good show   Last Resort is a good show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Resort is a good show
Page 1 of 1