Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dynasty warriors 7 empires

Go down 
+6
Rockstar_Sinistar
Neo
Hitsuzen
BlackChaosDragon
Superbuu3
brandon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 pm

When are you guys going to kiss and make up?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Shake N Bake wrote:
are you seriously going to try and continue to troll me like this?

But I'm not trolling. I just have superior taste in women.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 am

Year 2, 3, and 4

Super Buu promotes Golden Chou to prefect of Bei Ping despite haveing far less accolades than both Neo and Psycho. Once again, Super Buu is only interested in becoming friends with everyone as warlords to the far south and west begin expanding their territory and military strength. I was successful forming two alliances ordered by Super Buu, which only isolated us from the rest of China. In the mean time i focus on training soldiers, investing in merchants, and improving our smithy. Out of bordem, I enter a few skirmishes with our neighbors despite being allies with them.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 am

just unlocked everything except the voice galleries. really miss the endings from the previous ones
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 am

Welp, I think I've got everyone. Honestly, I'm gonna have too many to handle. And that's not even counting the legions of other characters I've made. D:>

...Though it should be hilarious seeing Haseo fighting Chinese Kratos, Razibuu fighting Raiden, Hitman Baal fighting Sol Badguy, or even iChou fighting Basement J. (Justice).

Ofcourse, It's gonna be balls trying to spectate from a mile away and fending off the hordes of grunts too. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

well, the raziel forces campaign got boring pretty quick. it looks like we're already ovepowered
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:31 pm

i know what to do with nonny now. i'll name various animals and put nonny before them. then we got the nonny army
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am

nonny army

nonny moose
nonny cow
nonny beaver
nonny turkey
nonny monkey
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:57 am

Why isn't there are Nonny Goat?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 am

because i only need four
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:32 am

But Nonny Goat is a pun, therefore it should take precedence over the likes of Nonny Cow.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 am

then i'll change one of them. and have chou confess his love to nonny
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am

i restarted the raziel forces campaign on the highest difficulty setting.

year 1

superbuu begins this campaign by immediately ordering an invasion against an army twice our size. I object in hopes to build our armies wealth and power. continuing from our previous campaign, neo tells me to shut up again. buu agrees with neo. eevil-psycho starts a skirmish against our armies objective and weakens them. the following month buu orders an invasion. eevil-psycho stays home so he can play tomb raider. at the start of battle my guy is already wussing out. chou builds a repeater crossbow turret in a fort west of our main camp, i do the same in the east. i proceed to defend an allied base with chou following. while chou held off the troops, i was able to fight and defeat their commanding officer. neo, outnumbered, begins requesting for reinforcements. buu, being a master strategist, orders a lock down preventing chou and i from helping. neo somehow manages to hold out until chou and i arrive.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 am

being incredibly useful, i begin fighting one of the officers attacking neo only for the second to begin charging his super move behind me. i am defeated in one blow and forced to withdraw back to the main camp. i mount my steed to rush back to assist neo and chou. i use my lightning speed ability when i arrive to overwhelm the enemy with my increased attack speed. both officers still standing, they begin smacking me around while neo and chou fight freaking foot soldiers. near death, i narrowly avoid defeat by using resolute defense. eventually, my resolute defense runs out, the officers wound me, and i am forced to flee from battle entirely.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 am

7 months later, buu is still intent on acquiring the same territory. with my wounds healed i participate in the fifth invasion attempt. i begin by building a repeater crossbow turret while chou contructs a supply base. a majority of the army attacks the base i am stationed in and once again, i am defeated in one blow by a super move and withdraw. i quickly make my way to the base i was defeated in and i barely defeat all three officers attacking it. unfortunately, neo is defeated and the one responsible begins attacking me. chou begins requesting reinforcements as i defeat the lone officer. despite my health being low and chou's constant "miranda > victoria", i rush to his aid. just as it appears i'm about to win, i'm defeated and forced to flee again. both neo and i suffer injuries. eevil-psycho continues playing tomb raider. buu still manages to conquer the territory somehow.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 am

with the justice army growing at an alarming rate, our territories were repeatedly taken over. with the last of our men we take one final defense to prevent our eradication. eevil-psycho and i guarded the western bases that led to our main camp while chou and neo guard the east. both sides faced heavy assaults, but due to the hastily attacks by the enemy eevil-psycho and i were able to take out the enemy advancing towards the western entrances one by one. the same could not be said for chou and neo as they became overwhelmed by the enemies numbers. however, in a tremendous act of courage, neo orders his troops to cause a rockslide. the rockslide cut neo and chou off from our supply lines and trapped them into a corner but blocked the eastern entrance to our main camp. eventually, neo, chou, and another officer were captured. the only thing necessary now was to guard the western entrance. eevil-psycho launches a counter attack to control the battlefield, however, he too is captured.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

all that remained was an injured basementdude and superbuu. refusing to lose a fourth consecutive time i adopted hit and run tactics to defeat the enemy. on the verge of death, i used my super moves on the officers and ran to defeat their troops to recharge my super meter. finally, after many near death experiences, i was able to hold off long enough for the enemy to reach exhaustion and retreat.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 am

well, this campaign became hopeless quick
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 am

playing as nonny again. he callously slaughters peasants for three years then went fishing because he was bored
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:54 am

i think i'll go for the platinum since it's easier than taking a dump
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:46 am

haha neo and chou fell in love with one of my characters
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 am

I'm a better prospective suitor than Chou, I'm not worried. Which Nickelodeon starlet is she based on?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 am

Your hair is a turn-off.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Shake N Bake wrote:
buu, being a master strategist
Sweet
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Neo wrote:
I'm a better prospective suitor than Chou, I'm not worried. Which Nickelodeon starlet is she based on?

none. if it was based on victoria justice, i would execute both lf you to lessen the competition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dynasty warriors 7 empires
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next