Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dynasty warriors 7 empires

Go down 
+6
Rockstar_Sinistar
Neo
Hitsuzen
BlackChaosDragon
Superbuu3
brandon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:13 am

Much less fabulous, Buu will probably be disappointed that you didn't keep it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:25 pm

well, i could always change it to pink
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 pm

after getting pissed off at my first game over, i started as a ruler instead of a vagabond.

i quickly took over northeast china and expanded my military strength. nonny moose enters an alliance with super buu assumingly to prevent any invasion attempts by the latter. under this alliance, nonny moose foolishly tries to attack my kingdom only to suffer a devastating loss. nonny moose's forces were driven off in shambles. over the next few months warlords from the southern territories attack only to suffer the same fate as nonny moose. with nonny moose's forces rebuilt, he once again launches an offensive. dismissing it as nothing more than a minor nuisance, i send my wife alone to deal with nonny moose's entire army. despite being outnumbered 8 - 1 she still emerges victorious. with nonny moose held off, i once again expand my kingdom effortlessly to central china. during this time nonny moose again launches an offensive only to suffer defeat by my wife again.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

with my kingdom growing at an alarming rate various warriors flock to my service. among them are golden chou, eevil psycho, lian shi with her lovely boobies and apparently sephiroth. i begin improving the wealth and food supply for my kingdom while fending off numerous invasions. nonny moose renews his alliance with super buu and once again tries to take my land in a futile effort. after defending my territory once again, i order a massive to invade with myself as the leader. nonny moose's forces were outnumered 20 - 1 and was crushed in an instant. sensing the danger that is my army, super buu immediately asks to form an alliance with me. or maybe he just wants to be friends with everyone. i agree simply so i can focus on zhang fei, who has formed a pack with rockstar bob and lu bu. zhang fei is my greatest threat, with him gone, the rest of china is fodder
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

executed chou for blasphemy
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 am

How could you do this? It's not my fault that iCarly > Victorious.

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 am

we will never be oath brothers again
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 pm

My hairs black :O, also i need to be sexier.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:51 am

after executing chou, i begin my campaign against zhang fei. after a year, zhang fei's forces have been crippled. nonny moose asked for the opportunity to join my army apparently holding no grudge for me having destroyed his. i accepted his request. i sent nonny moose to take over one of zhang fei's forts located in the mountans. nonny moose, eager to show his might, brought a mop into battle instead of his trusted halberd. with mop in hand, nonny moose defeats 884 soldiers and 10 officers which led to the successful capture of zhang fei's territory.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 am

with zhang fei out of the way, super buu begins attacking. i send nonny moose to mop up the problem
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:35 pm

I preferred the eyes in the first one if you changed them, i dunno if its the angle.

So i'm the guys who' standing up against your evil regime?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:27 pm

i fight for justice, victoria justice. and i didn't change your eyes. your character blinked and ruined the picture.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am

i'd post the rest but the campaign became boring after nonny kicked the crap out of buu
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 am

Raziel Force Campain

Leader - Super Buu

Officers - Golden Chou
Eevil-Psycho
Neo Pooh
Basementdude

First Year

Super Buu begins this conquest by ordering us to prepare for war against neighboring warlord Zhu Rong. In the following six months I use my own personal resources to improve our smithy and invest in our territories commerce. In the next war council, Super Buu decides to try and become allies with Zhu Rong, despite preparing for war against her the previous six months. I object in favor of further improving the wealth and resources of our territory. For some reason, Neo Pooh finds this an illogical time for such actions to be taken and tells me to think before I speak. Super Buu ignores my objection and commands me to form an alliance between his and Zhu Rong's forces. I obey his command and attempt to form an alliance on four different occasions. All ended in failure.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 am

Maybe it would have worked if you'd been more positive about it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 am

Year 2

Super Buu begins the second year by suggesting to improve our towns commerce. Upset at the failure of my mission, i object and suggest offensive measures be taken against Zhu Rong. Once again, Neo Pooh has a problem with my policy. However, this time Super Buu agrees with me and orders me to launch a skirmish to weaken Zhu Rong's defenses. following Golden Chou's advice, we launch a raid against peasants in Zhu Rong's territory. After slaughtering a few hundred peasants Golden Chou and I lure out a part of Zhu Rong's army and they became caught in our fire attack against the peasants and were significantly weakened.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

year 2 continued

The following month after Golden Chou and I slaughtered peasants, Super Buu launches an invasion against Zhu Rong. However, Golden Chou stays home for some reason. I simply assume a bird nearly crapped on his outfit and he became upset. Without Golden Chou, Zhu Rong has twice as many officers as us. At the start of battle, Neo Pooh and Eevil-Psycho begin definding our northern forts as i proceed to attack the enemies south western camps. The enemy immediately builds a catapult and begins bombarding nearby allied bases. I was able to capture a base and force an officer to withdraw. However, the allied base being attacked by catapults was lost. I fell back to reclaim the base, but during that time Eevil-Psycho began requesting reinforcements. Seeing Neo Pooh heading towards him, i focused on recapturing our base which would also cut off the enemies attacking Eevil-Psycho from their main supply line.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 am

Year 2 continued

After successfully reclaiming our lost fort, I mount my steed to quickly reinforce Eevil-Psycho and Neo Pooh. For some dumbass reason, Super Buu finds it necessary to order our troops to temporarily enter a state of lock down effectively locking me in the fort preventing me from assisting Eevil-Psycho and Neo Pooh. To make matters worse, the fort was then targeted by the enemies catapult. During the lock down order, I avoided bombardment as best I could, however, Eevil-Psycho's request for reinforcements became more desperate. Finally, the doors open and i rush to Psycho and Neo's aid. On my way their, Psycho used his resolute defense skill making him immortal for 30 seconds. Psycho was one hit away from defeat when I arrived and i see both him a Neo outnumber 4 generals to 2. With Psycho's morale and health restored, the enemies continued their attack despite their supply lines cut. Psycho, Neo, and I capture all 4 enemy officers and crippled the enemy army.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 am

Year 2 continued

Neo Pooh and Eevil-Psycho began attacking the north east and I make my way to defend a southern base being attacked. Right before I made it to our base unde attack. Eevil-Psycho commands the army to temporarily enter a state of lock down locking me outside of the base I was trying to get in to assist our soldiers that were being killed. I began wondering what the hell Super Buu and Eevil-Psycho were thinking. To add only further confusion to me, Super Buu decided to place a worthless ass Ambush trap in our main camp, a place the enemy would never reach at this point. After waiting for lock down to end, i was finally able to defeat the attackers. As i made my way to Neo and Psycho, they dealt with the remainder of the enemy officers and destroyed their catapults. The three of us attacked the enemy main camp forcing Zhu Rong to appear. Neo WISELY uses a fire attack on the enemy main camp and we crushed Zhu Rong's forces.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:14 am

Neo wrote:
Maybe it would have worked if you'd been more positive about it.
he should have sent Chou to insult them
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am

I'm the best Dynasty Warrior.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 am

i hope you all like my grammatical, punctual, and spelling errors that i was too lazy to fix
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Shake N Bake wrote:
I obey his command and attempt to form an alliance on four different occasions. All ended in failure.
They probably didn't feel like fighting for justice, Victoria Justice. Can't blame them.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:11 pm

are you seriously going to try and continue to troll me like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dynasty warriors 7 empires   dynasty warriors 7 empires - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dynasty warriors 7 empires
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next