Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Gaiden 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Ninja Gaiden 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden 3   Ninja Gaiden 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 pm

There's a full playthrough of Razor's Edge on youtube now, starting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fOC_81YRa4

It looks a lot better. Dismemberment is back, OT's must be back to just one button now because they don't happen automatically, the charge move no longer teleports you so it's possible to miss, collecting golden scarabs is back, classic wall jump instead of that dumbass climbing thing...

If the rumours of the Sigma version are true I am buying it. And then if they release a Vita version a few months later I'll buy that too.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden 3   Ninja Gaiden 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 am

Also, judging by the way the breasts randomly wobble about for no reason during cutscenes, I'm guessing the WiiU has some touch screen boob features.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden 3   Ninja Gaiden 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Razor's Edge is getting Kasumi as free DLC. I really, really hope they repackage all this stuff for the PS3 as well, because I would buy that in an instant. It would be a complete dick move not to considering Razor's Edge is basically an apology for the steaming turd that was NG3, and yet it's on a system that didn't have NG3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden 3   Ninja Gaiden 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Gaiden 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2