Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saw the new version of "The Thing"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDestinyxXx
Deck Hand
xXxDestinyxXx

Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Empty
PostSubject: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

It sucked... a lot
It really did suck
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:35 am

I actually really wanted to see this because the first one is awesome (anyone play that PS2 game like 7 years ago?). I like shitty things though so maybe I'll like this remake.
Back to top Go down
xXxDestinyxXx
Deck Hand
xXxDestinyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 am

Richard Harrow wrote:
I actually really wanted to see this because the first one is awesome (anyone play that PS2 game like 7 years ago?). I like shitty things though so maybe I'll like this remake.

By the first one
Do you mean the one made in the 1950s or the remake made by John Carpenter in the 1980s/1990s (can't remember and i'm too lazy to look it up)
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:13 am

I didn't know Carpenter's was a remake, but yea that's the one. That movie is great. Scary as shit too.
Back to top Go down
xXxDestinyxXx
Deck Hand
xXxDestinyxXx

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 am

Richard Harrow wrote:
I didn't know Carpenter's was a remake, but yea that's the one. That movie is great. Scary as shit too.

Ya I found that out recently too, so I watched the original one from the 1950's, Carpenter's remake was far better than the original.
The movie was so damn creepy!
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 am

xXxDestinyxXx wrote:
It sucked... a lot
It really did suck

Even though this is very much true, I only went to watch it so I could see Ramona Flower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the new version of "The Thing"   Just saw the new version of "The Thing" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saw the new version of "The Thing"
Page 1 of 1