Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Binary Domain - The Consequence System

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Binary Domain - The Consequence System Empty
PostSubject: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Consequences will...You know what, No. That's just too easy. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Kazuma Kiryu is in this.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 am

Apparently, The Demo came out today.

So yeah, After you're done marveling the Mass Effect 3 Demo, I'd say give this a try. Seems to be the poor man's version of ME anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:03 pm

I tried the demo. You actually use voice commands. Like, you say the commands out loud yourself. If you have a mic on anyway, I presume it's done through the controller otherwise. The gameplay was quite fun but nothing special. I imagine the trust thing is going to be what hopefully sets the game apart from the rest. The first mission I chose the two women as teammates and right away they called me on it. Although losing trust for shooting teammates when they ran right into my line of fire is dumb.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 am

I don't know if there's co-op. I think it just has vs MP.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/02/24/binary-domain-the-machine-age-has-begun/

Quote :
DATA CAPTURE:
Here each team must race to capture the other’s data module. This must then be returned to the team console in order to steal the data and score. A strong balance of classes and good teamwork are needed here to ensure you have runners, carriers and defenders in key locations.

DOMAIN CONTROL:
In this mode opposing teams must race to control as much ground as possible, with key strategic points needing to be held by one team against the other. The more points you hold at any one time, the greater your teams score. Good co-ordination and movement are vital to winning this mode.

TEAM SURVIVAL:
A straight forward game of last-man-standing with the team to have the last player remaining being crowned the winner! Skilled attackers and patient defenders are equally valuable in this mode.

OPERATION:
Here one team must defend a set of supplies and another must race to destroy them. A sequence of progressive objectives keeps the goals varied and requires adaptability on behalf of defenders and attackers. At the end of the round, teams swap and play the opposing role.

DEMOLITION:
This modes sees the map strewn with bombs, and the aim is to simply find them, take them deep into enemy territory and unleash hell (well, blow up enemy supplies).

TEAM DEATHMATCH:
No Multiplayer would be complete without Team Deathmatch; there’s no need for me to explain this one to you – most frags wins!

FREE FOR ALL:
Bring chaos and destruction to the world of Binary Domain with Free For All mode. Fight across a variety of maps, in an every man for himself scenario of destruction. Kill everyone else as often as possible, the player with the highest score at the end of the round wins. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Oops, Missed a mode.

Quote :
The final mode to highlight for you is Invasion. This is a four player mode which sees you working co-operatively in order to defeat progressively harder waves of robot attackers. All skills and styles are tested here as a variety of robot enemies are thrown at you in increasing numbers and difficulty. Adaptability and a keen sense of teamwork is a necessity in order to make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm

12 quid now
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am

Just got this for $10, I'll post thought if I ever play it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 pm

I tried the demo, but that was just after ME3 had been released, and BD was a lot less polished.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 am

I bought this ages ago and still haven't played it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 pm

is that invasion mode the only co-op mode?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I bought this ages ago and still haven't played it.
Wow, this was posted over a year ago and it still applies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binary Domain - The Consequence System   Binary Domain - The Consequence System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binary Domain - The Consequence System
Page 1 of 1