Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.

Go down 
+2
Neo
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:00 am

i just found out how stupidly easy it is to make money. made over 4 million in around 30 minutes. i even got about 450k in less than 30 seconds at one point. the giant slot machine is great especially when lady luck gets on her knees and gives you a bj
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 am

I've got 2/3 pieces of most outfits, seems to have the old dlc outfits which is cool.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm

i got all the ninja stuff if you want them
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Gonna try adn find everything on my own, but when i hit level 50 i'm gonna be asking for loads of help. i've gold starred a crapload of the cahllenges.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 pm

got a gold medal for all challenges in single player
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 pm

I've got all the costumes but i keep getting eaqul to the target on time challenges or 1 less kill on killing challenges so i'll do them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.   Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record: When good war writers go bad.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2