Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning

Go down 
+9
Haseoviawesome
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Kaio
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Sauce
Maskull
Baal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 pm

didnt he also use this little kid's ice cream as a 'phone' at one time...?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Shinji Hirako wrote:

Yes. The kid ran off crying and calling him "weird."

I fucking hate Doppio.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:

I fucking hate Doppio.
the whole
Spoiler:
thing is a fine punishment for him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Shinji Hirako wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:

I fucking hate Doppio.
the whole
Spoiler:

No. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Even though Diavolo did...

Spoiler:

I would not wish that torment on my worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:28 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Shinji Hirako wrote:

I fucking hate Doppio.
the whole
Spoiler:

No. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Even though Diavolo did...

Spoiler:

I would not wish that torment on my worst enemy.
actually... you have a point there.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Oh wow, Weather Report.   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Oh_wow10
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:24 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: So, now that I've finished JJBA.   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Time to summarize my opinion of the entire series.

Overall
Stardust Crusaders > Diamond is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Phantom Blood > Vento Aureo

Protagonist
Jotaro Kujo > Joseph Joestar > Josuke Higashikata > Giorno Giovanna > Jonathan Joesstar > Jolyne Kujo

Antagonist
Dio Brando > Yoshikage Kira > Cars > Diavolo > Enrico Pucci

Characters

Stardust Crusaders = Diamond is Unbreakable = Vento Aureo > Stone Ocean > Phantom Blood > Battle Tendency

Stands

Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders > Stone Ocean > Vento Aureo

Fights

Stardust Crusaders > Battle Tendency > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stone Ocean > Vento Aureo > Phantom Blood

Story

Stone Ocean > Vento Aureo > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders > Battle Tendency > Phantom Blood

Awesome series, easily the best manga ever, I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

have you read steel bull run?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

and i dont care if i put the wrong words--if i did
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:08 am

I finished the first chapter an hour ago. But SBR isn't part of the main series.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:10 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I finished the first chapter an hour ago. But SBR isn't part of the main series.
k
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:33 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
Originally presented as an unrelated story, this series was recently officially declared a part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure storyline. The series stars Gyro Zeppeli, who uses a set of steel balls that spin incredibly fast, and Johnny Joestar, a former hot-shot jockey who was crippled by an ambusher and lost his fame and fortune. They race, along with others, in a mad-dash across America for 50 million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:34 am

And? It's related. But not part of the main series.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:57 am

Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
Originally presented as an unrelated story, this series was recently officially declared a part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure storyline. The series stars Gyro Zeppeli, who uses a set of steel balls that spin incredibly fast, and Johnny Joestar, a former hot-shot jockey who was crippled by an ambusher and lost his fame and fortune. They race, along with others, in a mad-dash across America for 50 million dollars.
*cough*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:12 am

Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MAIN STORYLINE MEANS? Think of it like the Persona series. It's part of the SMT Series but not a major part.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:22 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MAIN STORYLINE MEANS? Think of it like the Persona series. It's part of the SMT Series but not a major part.
whatever. just thought something more needed to be added to the table.

dont take it too seriously
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:39 am

Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

Why I never take anything seriously.

olol
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:44 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

olol
im serious enough for both of us Razz
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:45 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

olol

Hyahahahahahahahaha HYAHAHAHAAHA!!!. *COUGH COUGH*.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Lots of Italian names there.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaede wrote:
Lots of Italian names there.

Part 5 of JJBA is set in Italy. And Enrico Pucci is the main antagonist of Part 6.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:50 pm

And Dio Brando...
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
Cake of Justice wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
from OM's text thing:
*cough*

olol
im serious enough for both of us Razz
I command you to name yourself "Mr Seriousness"
Do it NAO!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Well I''ve finally caught up with SBR.   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:04 am

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HOP TO TRANSLATING THE NEW DAMN CHAPTERS. JAPAN'S ALMOST FINISHED AND YOU FUCKERS HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next