Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Empty
PostSubject: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Thats great to hear... the first thing not the second. I've always wanted to get into Jojo, hope this gets a western release.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm

You can start reading the manga, you know. Or watch the anime, which for once will not be about Part 3.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Kaede wrote:
Well I'm wet,

This reminded me of

Quote :
and trust me, I know she is being truthful as I can feel her orgasm, her whole body tenses up, and she is the type that actually gushes female ejaculate when I make her orgasm. Needless to say, sometimes the sheets are soaked!

Damn you Mishimi.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 am

α Blair wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Well I'm wet,

This reminded me of

Quote :
and trust me, I know she is being truthful as I can feel her orgasm, her whole body tenses up, and she is the type that actually gushes female ejaculate when I make her orgasm. Needless to say, sometimes the sheets are soaked!

Damn you Mishimi.
Kaede is apparently a king fu fighter so i doubt she's chubby, although i guess sammo hung is so she could be. If she looked like sammo hung and moved like him that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
α Blair wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Well I'm wet,

This reminded me of

Quote :

Damn you Mishimi.
Kaede is apparently a king fu fighter so i doubt she's chubby, although i guess sammo hung is so she could be. If she looked like sammo hung and moved like him that would be awesome.

My metabolism is pretty high, so while I do eat a lot, I don't really gain that much weight. I don't even get a lot of muscle, it just disappears. As long as I don't flex, I don't look particularly strong.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 am

Can we please not fill up my JoJo threads with your disgusting chat about mealworms? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm

HOLY SHIT JJBA IS GETTING AN HD RELEASE DAY ONE BUY... and no not yet, my computer's Internet still isn't up that's one ofthe first things todo on my list web it does come back up.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 25th anniversary illustrations from Akira Toriyama, Eiichiro Oda, CLAMP, Yoshihiro Togashi, and more from this month's Ultra Jump.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ioryhamon/archives/5925157.html
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LncqRnznspk

JoJo's anime trailer, looking kinda good.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Speaking of that, here's some new game trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2EzGw41Z62c

The voice overs in this game suck, how in the hell did the anime turn a better result in voice overs than the game?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:58 am

Hahaha, holy shit they went all out with the Jotaro vs Dio stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Unfucking real. I've been wanting a JJBA game like this for a long ass time. Oh, and fuck the anime. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be as shit as the OVA.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 pm

The anime's actually surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Wow, you just said an anime series was good. Maybe I'll give it a look at.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

The quality jump from Phantom Blood to Battle Tendency is surprising. Except for episode 9 or 10. I'm not sure I prefer Bloody Stream to Sono Chi no Sadame, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle and anime confirmed! / Now also JoJo 25th Anniversary Thread
Page 1 of 1