Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan

Go down 
+5
Rockstar_Sinistar
Skip
brandon
Ellis
Maskull
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Empty
PostSubject: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

Got to try it out a few days ago thanks to Baal, and all kawaii uguu~ aside, I gotta say I quite enjoyed it.

anyone else got any thoughts on the series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 am

Uh, I might have sorta played it... but only for a second or so... Don't judge me!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 am

I-it's not like I liked the game or anything! It just happened to be the only game to play today, jeez...
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:36 am

It's alright. We all get a litle bi-curious sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 am

Admit it, you want to be the little girl too.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 am

can you be perverted in this game?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 am

Can you not be perverted in it?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am

maybe, but i want positive confirmation from people i trust
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 am

Meh, I was thinking of getting AH3 after having liked AH1 a tad. >_> Then again, I can just as easily have an all female fighting game in MUGEN. So...Yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 am

i watched a vid of this before but i was only interested in the girl with the katana and ponytail
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 am

I used to think AH was bad... then I saw this:

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm

I've always passed over these. I can imagine tournaments being a big weeaboo fest.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:35 am

The game is actually quite good when you look past the stupid anime girl exterior and manages to be a pretty deep fighting game to the point that the fighting game fanbase actually sees it as respectable and has tournaments for it at EVO... unlike Blazblue which is still laughed at.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:08 pm

This was at EVO?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:14 pm

I could've sworn it was one of the side tournaments but I might be wrong, it was on a Team Spooky stream for NorCal tournaments though and California has fighting game tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 am

And no, Tobi does not like this game. All he does is bitch and moan when the commands don't go right and he begins losing to Haseo because of button mashing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 am

The trophies for this game will forever be on my PS3... I hate myself for succumbing to my need to play every flashy new fighting game on the market.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 am

You're getting Skull Girls aren't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

Pfft, no... Yes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

Same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan   Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcana Hearts: AKA the manliest fightan
Page 1 of 1