Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal watching the Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal watching the Office Empty
PostSubject: Baal watching the Office   Baal watching the Office Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:18 am

I'm on Episode 5 and here's my opinion of the characters so far.

Michael: A total asshole but also pathetic. He's really funny in that you feel pity for him but the shit he gets is so funny and deserved.
Dwight: Dwight is... awkward. He's an asshole like Michael but he's far more delusional than Michael is and that's just ridiculous, in the good way.
Jim: Jim is awesome. He's funny and you can feel sorry for him having to put up with Dwight and Michael's crap.
Pam: Pam's really nice but not meek thankfully. She also doesn't put up with Michael's crap when he tries to blame her for shit and I find that awesome.
Ryan: He hasn't done enough yet in these first five episode for me to form much of an opinion on him.
Angela: Meh, she's strict and hasn't done much.
Kelly: Deserves points just for slapping Michael.
Everyone else: I feel so sorry for everyone who works with Michael and Dwight, they really are just the most petty men who try too hard to be likeable to their coworkers.

Anyways, this is just a brief analysis right now, I'm sure these characters will be doing more come the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal watching the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal watching the Office   Baal watching the Office Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 am

I'm really getting sick of Dwight.
Back to top Go down

Baal watching the Office
Page 1 of 1