Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm watching House again

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Kaio
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

So I'm watching House again Empty
PostSubject: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Couldn't get into it a few years back, because all episodes seemed the same. My love for magnificent bastards has brought me back to the show again though.

Pilot was good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 am

Kaio wrote:
Couldn't get into it a few years back, because all episodes seemed the same. My love for magnificent bastards has brought me back to the show again though.

Pilot was good.

Its a great show. I'm not really into it as much as i used to be,having lost my interest in medicine.
Can't stand cameron her character is annoying at the beginning and goes downhill from there eric foreman and chase are great though. Also really like wilson and cuddy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Chase was awesome, but I'm at the episode with the fat girl and he's a serious dick in that.

Cameron is terrible though. She's in love with House. Foreman is cool.

House > Cuddy > Foreman > Chase > Wilson > Cameron
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Kaio wrote:
Chase was awesome, but I'm at the episode with the fat girl and he's a serious dick in that.

Cameron is terrible though. She's in love with House. Foreman is cool.

House > Cuddy > Foreman > Chase > Wilson > Cameron

Chase gets a lot better in season 2 and 3, Cameron goes downhill a lot more from the point your at.
House gets a bit dickish later as well though hew's still great.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 pm

You watched season 3 already too?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah i need to buy season 4 and 5 at some point.

I'm currently watching peep show had season 1-4 for ages.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Any episodes to look forward to?

Also, I heard season 5 was really bad and season 6 just a little better. Don't know the consensus about 4.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Is the fat girl in season 1? There's a bunch of good episodes in season 1, but i think you've probably seen most of those so i'll just start with 2. Bolded are the best bits.

Season 2: Acceptance (ep1), Daddy's Boy (Ep5), Hunting (Ep7 actually not that good but when you watch it, guess which bit i thought was funny), Skin Deep, Sex Kills (Ep 14, decent Cameo), House Vs God, Euphoria (best of the whole thing) and the finale are all great to

Starts and ends great, there's also some hilarious subplots but i can't remember what episodes there in probably the second half.

Season 3: Great subplot that lasts a few episodes to start off the season. Fools for love is great and has an ongoing subplot. Son of a Coma guy (probably my fave of this season). Top Secret, Airborne, Family

All round Season 2 has better individual episodes but season 3 has decent ongoing back stories, main downside is this is the season house becomes very dickish. There are a couple of other good ones in three but can't remember there names. Although the other thing with season 3 is you might be getting used to whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Just watched Three Stories. That episode was beyond amazing and the best one yet.

Checked Wikipedia and sure enough the episode won the Emmy for best writing that year.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Is that the leg one?

Yeah that was great, that and the one where he stops taking vicodin are probably the best of the first
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Is that the leg one?

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Just bought season 2 and 3. They were hard to find so I just bought two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm going to assume the thing you found funny about "Hunting" is high Cameron. That or Cameron potentially getting HIV. Or the mouse plot. There were lots of funny moments in the episode...
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 am

Kaio wrote:
Also, I heard season 5 was really bad and season 6 just a little better. Don't know the consensus about 4.
Where did you hear that? I loved season 5 & 6.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:02 am

Season 4, episode 7 is hilarious. The entire season has been pretty funny, but this one was just full of great moments.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 am

Is it as good as the earlier seasons?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah, it kind of is. There's a lot less focus on House's original three members (Foreman comes back though), but the interns are all interesting enough so it's not a problem.

Cameron was much better in season 3 and in season 4 she's also pretty enjoyable. Her and Chase usually act as the comic relief of the episode (aside from House himself, of course).
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

And of course there's Olivia Wilde. HAWT. She's the most boring new character though.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 am

You need to hurry up and get up to date, season 7 starts in just over a month Razz

Most of the new characters, that is everyone except Taub, get more interesting later on once the whole 'competitive internship' thing ends, iirc there's a bit of Thirteen backstory in the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Season 6 isn't released till November. I might catch up after I've bought that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 pm

This season gets funnier with every episode. The whole Wilson custody stuff is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

House's Head/Wilson's Heart was the best episode yet and this is now definitely my favourite season.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

End of the season 5 premiere was the first time I felt really bad for House.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Lesbian sex scene.

Looks like the ratings were dipping at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:13 am

Cool, after over 4 seasons of sexual tension House and Cuddy finally made out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm watching House again   So I'm watching House again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm watching House again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next