Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying

Go down 
+3
Golden Boy
Neo
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Empty
PostSubject: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Hideo kojima kicks ass again and shows that HD collections are more then just ports. We are getting MGS2 sons of liberty (thankfully i own substance), MGS3 subsistence, and MGS Peacewalker which will be more then a simple port apparently.

Yeah we actually get something that wasn't on consoles and made sexy looking i will definitely be buying this

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/03/more-metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-details-emerge/comment-page-2/
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 pm

You forgot the ICO/SotC collection.

I'm honestly this is coming to 360, though it's ultimately a good thing for everyone except PS fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 pm

All games are going to be enhanced graphically not just HD upgrades BTW.

Ico looks like this:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

They should really make a game with Johnny as the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 pm

I'd rather have a HD MGS1 than Sons of Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:05 pm

I can't wait to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Diarrhea in Warzones: The Game?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Kaio wrote:

This. It was infinitely better.

Still really excited, though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Kaede wrote:
Kaio wrote:

Pffft.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Neo wrote:
Blair Waldorf wrote:
Diarrhea in Warzones: The Game?

Poor guy. But he wasn't that bad in that one cutscene with Meryl.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Baal wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Kaio wrote:

Pffft.

Stop being a contrarian bitch. MGS1 is a classic that's gone down in history as both one of the first games to feel like a movie, as well as completely innovative gameplay. Then there's the perfectly told story and the likeable characters.

MGS2 had a painfully convoluted story, a bitch of a main character whose relationship nobody could possibly give any sort of shit about and endless amounts of cutscenes that were about nothing. Also every side character and villain sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm

MGS 1 was always my favorite but the gameplay was refined so much better in MGS2. Whatever qualms you have with the story and characters you can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 am

Kaio wrote:
Baal wrote:
Kaede wrote:
Kaio wrote:

Pffft.

Stop being a contrarian bitch. MGS1 is a classic that's gone down in history as both one of the first games to feel like a movie, as well as completely innovative gameplay. Then there's the perfectly told story and the likeable characters.

MGS2 had a painfully convoluted story, a bitch of a main character whose relationship nobody could possibly give any sort of shit about and endless amounts of cutscenes that were about nothing. Also every side character and villain sucked ass.

Kai, why do you care so much about this? It's my opinion, that's it. One that you don't even respect. It seems like you're getting in a huff over nothing, especially since I'm just messing with Kuriri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying   Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally an HD collection thats actually worth buying
Page 1 of 1