Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking about buying a ps3...

Go down 
+3
Neo
Superbuu3
SSMG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

Thinking about buying a ps3... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Hey... I know alot of you guys use the ps3. I was thinking about buying one now that the price has dropped. Is it worth it? I alreasdy have a 360 but it's in my basement where my buddies and my brothers use it too, so everything I buy for it(controllers headsets even games) goes missing and broken and stuff(mostly from spilt drinks). I'm going to buy a console for just me up in my room. I'm thinking about the ps3. Would you guys reccomend it? I think I'll get alot of yes' from here but still I thought I'd get some more opinions before I spend a few hundred bucks on it.

Any pros or cons you've encounter to the system would greatly help my decision.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 pm

If you like things besides shooters definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

More or less what Buu said, you should just have a look at the current and upcoming exclusives and decide whether any of them appeal enough to warrant buying one. If they don't and you still want something for your room get a better PC. If that doesn't appeal get a DS or something, maybe wait and see what Vita is like.
Back to top Go down
MMAMAN
Deck Hand
MMAMAN

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Honestly it depends what you want it for, blu rays? Then yes. Games? Depends, just look at the exclusives and determine if you really need to have any of them, beyond that both systems are extremism similar.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah I can't stand most new shooters so that's not a problem. I also don't have a Blu ray player so I would definitely make use of the Blu ray as well. I already have a gaming laptop so that's not a issue. I'm going to look more into the upcoming games though for the ps3 for sure.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

There are plenty of exclusives old and new to justify a purchase of the system.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 am

Shooters these days is just rehash with a slightly new plot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Shooters these days is just rehash with a slightly new plot.
Doesn't that essentially describe every shooter post Doom?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 am

A lot of good platformers and of course the Uncharted games which are Platforming/TPS.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about buying a ps3...   Thinking about buying a ps3... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about buying a ps3...
Page 1 of 1