Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoulCalibur V

Go down 
+15
Savage
Old School
Ellis
Maskull
Kimarous
Eevil-Psycho
Skip
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
brandon
Mewmaster
Golden Boy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:00 pm

dead or alive is supposed to be a PS3 exclusive and will probably get released sooner if dimensions does well.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm

i thought you don't like fighters with floater combos
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:19 pm

You can air dodge in DOA.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
This series needs to stop sucking and go back to its roots:

ah man, I used to watch this endlessly cause I just really love the song.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
I was just playing Soul Blade. Shit is so fucking cash.
The fact that voldo and Siegfried are fucknuts insane makes it 10x better.

Losing your weapon made combat more strategical, multiple endings, edge master mode, Han Myong.

The fact a young guy isn't going to be performing Sophitias leg wrap move in possibly one of the most disturbing things coming in 2012.
Strategical?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Sophitia sucked. Hopefully she isn't coming back, as her son got most of her movelist.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm

SuperBuu3 wrote:
The fact a young guy isn't going to be performing Sophitias leg wrap move in possibly one of the most disturbing things coming in 2012.

Ummmmmmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Baal wrote:
SuperBuu3 wrote:

Ummmmmmmmmm...
... typo
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

Losing your weapon made combat more strategical, multiple endings, edge master mode, Han Myong.

Strategical?

weapons had health in addition to other stats instead of just special abilities. if you guard too much you lose your weapon and your entire moveset to just a very basic punch kick style, you were basically screwed if you lost your weapon, you also don't recover weapon health like the soul gauge.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

it's really sad when a ps1 game has more weapon depth than it's ps3 self
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Mr. Del Rio wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

Strategical?

weapons had health in addition to other stats instead of just special abilities. if you guard too much you lose your weapon and your entire moveset to just a very basic punch kick style, you were basically screwed if you lost your weapon, you also don't recover weapon health like the soul gauge.
Whoosh?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:20 pm

oh i thought you were asking bout the game not the non existing word
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Mr. Del Rio wrote:
it's really sad when a ps1 game has more weapon depth than it's ps3 self
Yeah kinda annoying, it was definitely one of the best features from the first game and made use of deflection way more worthwhile and no spamming or cervante dive
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

Strategical?

Its in the forum dictionary
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

maybe i should go back to soul edge for now
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Sophitia sucked. Hopefully she isn't coming back, as her son got most of her movelist.
I don't know how you can say that considering you always tourneyfag fighting games and she's top tier under Setsuka and Voldo.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Neo wrote:
Blair Waldorf wrote:
I don't know how you can say that considering you always tourneyfag fighting games and she's top tier under Setsuka and Voldo.
What makes you think I like top tier characters?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:03 am

Setsuka was top tier? I thought she was pretty low because all just-frames.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:08 am

I was just talking about the statement the 'she sucked', however if you read through the MvC3 topic there's loads of evidence to support that claim.
Blair Waldorf wrote:
As for Wesker, I just read that JWong also considers him and Amaterasu the best characters, so it's most likely true. Tbh I was thinking of a Magneto/ Amaterasu/ Weaker team (3 awesome characters on their own, amazing DHC synergy, Ammy's assist for pressure and Wesker's for otg and unblockable stuff), but I want something more overwhelming.
Setsuka was hard as hell to use but the pro players seemed to dominate with her. To be honest though I never tried her out properly so I don't have any first hand evidence of it, I just stuck with the characters I liked.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:10 am

I played Setsuka and... the black dude with the scythe. Not seriously of course, but I Setsuka seemed like the kind of character that was useless unless you absolutely mastered her, at which point she would become amazing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:25 am

Zasalamel was pretty cool.

I liked Yung Seong (or however you spell his name), Taki, Killik and Cervantes as the characters I'd use the most, though I'm pretty sure I used just about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:35 am

Neo wrote:
I was just talking about the statement the 'she sucked', however if you read through the MvC3 topic there's loads of evidence to support that claim.

Blair Waldorf wrote:
As for Wesker, I just read that JWong also considers him and Amaterasu the best characters, so it's most likely true. Tbh I was thinking of a Magneto/ Amaterasu/ Weaker team (3 awesome characters on their own, amazing DHC synergy, Ammy's assist for pressure and Wesker's for otg and unblockable stuff), but I want something more overwhelming.

Oh, I see. But the truth is I treated MvC3 more like a strategy game than a fighting one because of the team aspect. So I just picked my favorite character, Wesker, who also happened to be one of the best characters and tried to build some great teams around him. Normally I pick characters based on their appearance and stick with them regardless of their tier placement (not to mention that I'm nowhere near the level of play where tiers actually matter). In fact, in most fighters I happen to use characters considered to be low tier (Yun-seong, Fei Long in SF4 vanilla, Jacky Bryant, Ky Kiske, etc.).

I don't like Sophitia because her playstyle and story were boring.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:37 am

Speaking of Zasalamel, I wonder whether he'll show up as a reincarnation of himself in the new game.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:34 pm

SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Pyrraofsite2

Patroklos' sister joins the fight. Probably inherited her aunt's moveset.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

i hope i get to undress her
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

How the hell old is Sophitia supposed to be? Isn't Cassandra her daughter a well? Why not just keep her instead of inventing an identical younger version? It's Julia Chang all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next