Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Empty
PostSubject: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:36 pm

I think it's pretty safe to say this franchise is dead now, unless a (presumably) microtransaction based "one finger" card based combat system appeals to you.

On the other hand you can use any discipline with any character so people will be able to make Taki use Cassandra's butt-attack, it could be successful after all.

http://www.soularchive.jp/soulus/en/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:05 pm

astaroth butt attack
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:47 am

Soul caliber hasn't been good since 3.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:01 am

SCV was actually quite good, but yeah this series is pretty much dead to rights with all the shit BN is trying to do.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:10 am

Soul Caliber 5 being good? What universe do I live in, I must be in the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:51 am

would you like to come to my basement ?
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:55 am

I already tried yours, I left as soon as I went inside.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:24 am

i have many basements
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:24 pm

I'm sorry you don't think it's good, but Soul Calibur V is good. It's actually a return to form for the series' gameplay and doesn't focus on a ton of the incendiary bullshit that III and IV had on top of those straight up just being unfun and boring games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked   SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur Unbreakable Soul - A Tale of Souls and Swords, Eternally Milked
Page 1 of 1