Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoulCalibur V

Go down 
+15
Savage
Old School
Ellis
Maskull
Kimarous
Eevil-Psycho
Skip
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
brandon
Mewmaster
Golden Boy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Who's the guy to the right of Ezio?
Looks like it's Raphael.

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Ss_preview_36890sc5_pub_ss_raphael1_006.jpg
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

http://gematsu.com/gallery/soulcalibur-v/october-20-2011/

Lots of pics of Nightmare, Raphael and Leixia. 4 new stages too.

Raphael looks awesome.

Edit: So yeah, the Eurogamer interview confirms that this is a new Nightmare. Old NM was killed in IV. Raphael died too apparently.
Btw, Astaroth is also a new model.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-10-20-raphael-confirmed-for-soulcalibur-5
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Wasn't Raphael immortal or something?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 pm

They always made it extremely clear that, despite the immortality and blood drinking, Raphael was definitely not a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am

Fuck yeah Raphael! Classy motherfucker is still going strong. Gonna pre order this shit when I can.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 am

Though 2 turned me off of the series, Raphael was the guy I mained. I wont be getting this game but I hope he's still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:04 am

Stop being a little bitch and get the game Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:07 am

Well I am seriously lacking in the fighting games department. I've been away from the series too long though. I would love to come back but if it didn't live up to Soul Blade (which I play more than any other fighting game other than MKII) I would be devestated.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

Ezio's trailer:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-10-21-ezio-confirmed-for-soulcalibur-5

Quote :
Ezio Auditore, star of Assassin's Creed, is a playable character in upcoming fighting game Soulcalibur 5.

Eurogamer went hands-on with the guest character at a Namco Bandai event this week.

Ezio is powerful at close and long range. He has six available weapons, including his Roman Longsword, Stiletto, Crossbow, Hidden gun and his Hidden blade.

Indeed, Ezio has more weapons at his disposal than any character in the game. Project Soul said during a demonstration in London that the team is currently working to balance the character so he is viable for tournament play.

"When we were thinking about the next guest character we asked, which would be the best possible match for the world of Soulcalibur?" producer Hisaharu Tago told Eurogamer. "It was always right there in front of our eyes that it was Assassin's Creed and Ezio. He was just a perfect match. At that point we contacted Ubisoft.

"They were very cooperative and eager to work with us. It was a lot of fun to work with Ubisoft once we got started, because they really love Ezio and the Assassin's brand. They provided us with this overwhelming volume of direction and information. That might seem like something that would be irritating and get in the way of our development, but that wasn't the case at all. They were very open in giving us a lot of guidelines.

"As developers, we have a similar way of thinking. So it was very easy to work with them."

Ezio features in both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the fighting game, as does a stage inspired by Assassin's Creed and background music lifted from the Assassin's Creed universe.

The Ezio in Soulcalibur is the younger version of the character taken from Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, rather than the older Ezio from the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

"When we first began to talk to Ubisoft it was around the time Brotherhood was coming out, so we had that background," Tago explained. "Additionally, we have a lot more mature characters in Soulcalibur 5, around the age of this version of Ezio. So we felt it was a perfect match."

And Ezio's inclusion makes sense story-wise, too, Tago said.

"In Soulcalibur the story begins at the beginning of the Renaissance. Ezio also exists in the Renaissance. Ubisoft was actually very giving with us, saying he could exist in the world of Soulcalibur through the power of the Animus, so they were able to provide us with that story.

"That's why at the beginning of the trailer you see all those Animus type reboot sequences."

Is Ezio the only guest character in Soulcalibur 5?

"No comment."

Meanwhile, pre-order the game and you'll get con artist Lord Geo Dampierre, from Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, as a playable character on the day of release.

The Collector's Edition comes in a specially designed "book" box, and includes an art book, original soundtrack CD, making of DVD, a DLC card for the Black Knight and Paladin armour sets, original artwork and a letter of appreciation signed by Project Soul.

And finally, Namco Bandai announced a Soulcalibur 5 release date: 3rd February 2012 in Europe and 31st January 2012 in the US.

Spoiler:

I can live without him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:

I didn't want to buy this game. I didn't. I wanted to watch it. maybe I would have picked it up when it got a bit cheaper.

But Project Soul has done something that will MAKE me buy this game day one. I knew this was going to be special when I heard the Looney-Tunes music in the beginning.

Dampierre you crazy fuck.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Daishi_CALIBUR wrote:
We're going to have a live streaming broadcast from our office on 28th Oct at 21:00JST.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nbgi-live-channel

We'll introduce the game designers, have some Soulcalibur lessons, and some casual matches. Chance to see your favorite character in action!

21:00 JST = 12:00 GMT
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm

I don't plan on getting this game, but if I do, it's only for LaBello.
But seeing that he's only DLC, well, that kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 am

He is free as long as you pre-order the game. But seriously, I don't understand why you like him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 am

If you don't understand the appeal of a character as cartoonish as Dampierre then I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

Ugh. Expect thousands of Asian schoolgirls and transvestites online.

Personally I don't care about creating my own characters, but I enjoy customising the already existing ones.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 am

I hope you can still make accurate Ronald McDonald Astaroths.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Thats going to make the game shift like crazy, anything with effectively a 3D model viewer/cosplay game equals instant success.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Ugh. Expect thousands of Asian schoolgirls and transvestites online.

Personally I don't care about creating my own characters, but I enjoy customising the already existing ones.
Ivy with an afro, am I right?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Same thing basically. Unless they added ome worthwhile custom fighting styles everyone will use oneof the main movesets.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:14 am

i like dressing the girls up
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 am

Oh wow I finally watched that character creation video and it looks great, especially all the patterns and extra bits you can put on your character. I just hope it has some extra fighting styles akin to SC3.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 am

Quote :
marmaduke 2d ago

Hey, we can finally get Ivy to put some clothes on!

lmao

Anyway, Yeah, This is looking better and better.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:37 pm

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201111/18005510.html

4 more characters announced:

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 4ec2549259f09
Yoshimitsu

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 4ec254887427b
Cervantes

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 4ec2548ecb453
Xiba

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 4ec254819ac8a
Aeon Calcos/ Lizardman

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 L_4ec2579dc7596

That's pretty cool.

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 L_4ec26d01a5154
SoulCalibur V - Page 8 L_4ec26d0280745

Tira killed Sophitia?

SoulCalibur V - Page 8 L_4ec26d06733cd
SoulCalibur V - Page 8 L_4ec26d0838653

Patroklos with the Soul Calibur
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 am

mmmmmm tira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next