Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints Row The Third

Go down 
+6
Superbuu3
Kaede
Baal
Rockstar_Sinistar
brandon
SimianWonder
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I don't know if the regular save transfers over to the full package edition, but either I'd like to start over and go through without the cheats.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't know if the regular save transfers over to the full package edition, but either I'd like to start over and go through without the cheats.
*brofist* i'll have this mid next week i think.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 am

Just tried it and the save file doesn't carry over so I'll have to start again anyway, but luckily my character was still saved because I put it on the SR website.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Just tried it and the save file doesn't carry over so I'll have to start again anyway, but luckily my character was still saved because I put it on the SR website.
Sweet i ordered it earlier so itrs on my way so don't be a ho wait for me before you play.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:50 am

you're a whore
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:01 am

i need to reorder syndicate it got lost in the mail i might get the executive edition you still wanna play it? or should i just grab ghost recon?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 am

I don't know how many missions you have to do before the co-op become available, because there's a couple things to do before it plonks you into the city.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 am

you don't need to do any missions

also, i'm not getting future soldier.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Wow, you might have lucked out in getting this just at the right time buu. It looks like all of THQ's DLC has vanished from the store because they recently went under. It could be why prescot couldn't redeem his online pass.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

THQ's gone under?

...Well, My cousin's gonna be pissed. He practically loves the WWE games.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 am

yeah taht does seem pretty damn lucky.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 pm

You know what this just is nowhere near as good as two. They took out a lot of stuff. Killbane is one of the worst villains i've ever seen in a game. Dialogue feels like it was written by a bunch of seperate people. The saints think they're really cool and end up coming across as less cool then the previous game.

Being forced to do activities as main story missions to make up for a lack of missions is awful. I also don't understand the point of Angel.

The games not bad, its good, but its just nowhere near as fun as two. Also customisation sucks in this game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 am

Even though that's all true, I don't get bored of this game, and I got bored with Saints Row 2. Maybe I should try playing it again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 am

You were probably too worried about destroying stuff to have fun. You're all like "don't crash and drive on the road" thats not how we do things in the Row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Row The Third   Saints Row The Third - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saints Row The Third
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6