Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edge has retired

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

I actually cried a bit, Edge was one of the wrestlers who I saw debut back when I started watching Pro Wrestling and to see how far he's come since then is great. Fuck guys like Hulk Hogan who think you have to die in the ring to cement being an all time great, Edge is someone who's done enough for the company.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 pm

shit sucks, he was one of my favs
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 pm

I assume it's injury related?

I always think one of the biggest crimes anyone in the sports or entertainment businesses can commit is not knowing when enough is enough... look at the Undertaker, his body's in such a state he can barely bend his arms properly, and his technical ability is basically reduced to zero.

Far better to go out when people still have fond memories of you.

In any event, I've not really followed wrestling the past few years, but I know just how entertaining Edge was to watch and just how much he contributed to WWE lore. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 pm

it's from a previous injury he suffered iirc, he said doctors told him to stop or he could end up in a wheel chair or something
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Yeah, it was due to a back injury. But man, it's hard to see someone you've watched for over a decade have to stop doing what he loves. But, Edge is one of the few who has ever retired on top. He held the World Heavyweight CHampionship, his last run was with Christian (Who he hasn't teamed up with in nearly a decade and he's his best friend), he had a good match at WM and got to leave with that heartfelt speech.

I'll miss him and I hope Christian doesn't leave any time soon or else both E&C will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 am

Always liked edge when I used to watch a lot. he'll be missed
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 am

I wonder if I'll get to see him tomorrow and if he'll say bye to his english fans if he did i'm going to have to rub it in Baals face forever.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Edge has retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge has retired   Edge has retired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge has retired
Page 1 of 1