Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Empty
PostSubject: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 am

The rock is gonna clash with John Cena

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=7645

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm

possibly. he was trash talking cena last night
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Mr. BD wrote:
possibly. he was trash talking cena last night
Wait is he actively around on smackdown...

Shit i might have to start watching again, it got really boring after he left. Whats the diva situation these days anyone as awesome as stacey keibler?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

just as a guest to hype up wrestlamania
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 am

Actually he said that he's back for good.

I don't know if that means he's around to stay after Wrestlemania but he did imply that him and John Cena are going to have some words.

...Which will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 am

So when is wrestlemania, saw the commercial once but forgot day and time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 am

I keep waiting to see what'll happen once Undertaker loses at Wrestlemania. I used to be one of those, "It'll never happen" guys. But now I'm curious what'll happen if it does. Will he retire in a flashy "out with a bang" way? Will he continue wrestling? Who the fuck knows!

...Yeah, I'm not really all that hyped about The Rock vs. Cena. >_> But I am hoping Cena gets smacked around like a bitch. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 am

Doubt it his I only see it if they try to make a point of the next 7fter.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am

The Wrestlemania Card so far is.

John Cena vs Miz (Miz'll probably win because Vince is trying to super push The Miz, sadly.)
Edge vs Alberto Del Rio (Edge might win but hell, they're superpushing ADR too but at least ADR presents himself like a main eventer)
Undertaker vs Triple H (This match is going to be awful, both men are incredibly injury prone and Hunter has already busted both of his quads and the match they had at X7 wasn't that great and this was before he blew his quads.)
Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio (This is actually a pretty good feud so far and both guys are good workers with Cody being the better promo guy.)
King vs Michael Cole (YES! KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM KING!)
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 am

I take it Mike said or did something to piss King off. I don't have Sat/Cable anymore, So I miss out of everything. >_> Actually, More than likely, This is one of those "For shits n' giggles" matches.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Cole has been shitting on King's dreams for the past three months and annoying the fuck out of the fans, everyone on the announce table and some of the wrestlers.

King got a title shot against Miz last week for the WWE CHampionship at Elimination Chamber and before that, King never heard the end of Cole's insulting and antagonizing. He would've decked him already had the anonymous Raw GM not said that King would be fired if he hit Michael Cole.

So yeah, Cole did a lot of annoying shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true   I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so watching wrestlemania... if this is true
Page 1 of 1