Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screw all these DBZ games bullshit

Go down 
+3
Skip
Kaio
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 pm

When am I gonna get me some one piece fighting???
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Gigant Battle is a OP fighter that just came out for the DS. Was probably a piece of trash though.

I'd rather have an RPG or adventure game that properly follows the story. That isn't on a fucking Nintendo console.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm

When is the Playstation getting ANY One Piece game. Let alone a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Jump Ultimate Stars has some OP characters in it, you'll need to track down a translation patch for it though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 pm

When those idiots on their island realise that quirky games don't always have to be on the most quirky console.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Neo wrote:
Jump Ultimate Stars has some OP characters in it, you'll need to track down a translation patch for it though.

Gigant Battle was essentially JUS with a full OP cast, albeit with slightly slower paced combat.

My favourite OP fighter is still Grand Adventure, it's just a pity that its roster is so outdated now. The ps3 definitely needs a future installment of the battle games or a whole new series made by a new developer that isn't Ganbarion.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Grand Adventure was cool, but they need to make an updated version.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeah i had grand adventure to, it had some cool stuff in it, but like you said the roster is really old. Also the fact it uses the 4kids dub is painful.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't get annoyed by the 4kids actors as much as I'm bothered by the unncessary changes, cuts and bad writing that the old dub had. Fortunately, I don't think GB and GA had the same writers, hence why they were a lot more tolerable to play through.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Stuff like Zolo/trace/chaser pissed me off, also some of the VAs were rather grating i.e. Ussop. There was nothing wrong with the game itself wish it was deeper though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

All good 4Kids voice actors can be counted on one hand.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Stuff like Zolo/trace/chaser pissed me off, also some of the VAs were rather grating i.e. Ussop. There was nothing wrong with the game itself wish it was deeper though.

There were a decent handful of combos you could do, plus you could attempt a few nutty combinations of your own that could work. I liked how that odd Accel Heat thing could be used to cancel between moves too.

Also, am I the only one who liked to use Accel Heat level 3 with Luffy and pretend that he was using Gear Second?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

There were a decent handful of combos you could do, plus you could attempt a few nutty combinations of your own that could work. I liked how that odd Accel Heat thing could be used to cancel between moves too.

Also, am I the only one who liked to use Accel Heat level 3 with Luffy and pretend that he was using Gear Second?
The main problem was the view for the style of combat, it meant everything looked pretty similar, IIRC there weren't that many combo strings in the game. Yeah it was cool they had a cancel system in there at all but heat didn't build up all that fast so you couldn't do it constantly unless you ran around looking for items.

Na i never even thought of that i'll probably try it out next time i pick up that game. I rarely play my ps2
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm

I have Grand Adventure as well. They should do a GA2 and have it updated with Funi voices.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 am

I remember making (very poorly though) Zoro and Sanji in Soul Calibur IV.

Te novelty sort of wore off though, as they were really just alternative costumes for Mitsurugi and Yeong Sung(sp?) repectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw all these DBZ games bullshit   Screw all these DBZ games bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw all these DBZ games bullshit
Page 1 of 1