Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One song that hit me this year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

One song that hit me this year. Empty
PostSubject: One song that hit me this year.   One song that hit me this year. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 am

Ok I know the hate for mainstream rap and even mainstream hip hop. But man. This song hit me hard on past experiances with my babies mom. I listen to this and think about her everytime It comes on the radio I'm hit with thought. I know its crap I know it has no real lyracal value. But thats not the point im trying to make. I like this song. I really do I've been through so much shit over the past 3 years this affects me that way. And I'm sharing it.

Give me lols and whatever. I don't care. You guys don't know. I'm glad both of them came together and made this. It's how fucked up relationships are. My EX told me she thinks of me when she hears this and I do too.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: One song that hit me this year.   One song that hit me this year. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 am

Moral of the story. Don't make the same mistake I made guys. Find a good girl one that you don't have to fix her life.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
saltwater
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: One song that hit me this year.   One song that hit me this year. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

I don't know much about love!! I only know if two persons who love each other, just be together!!! Don't miss your love ! If you love sb, you must tell him/her!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One song that hit me this year.   One song that hit me this year. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One song that hit me this year.
Page 1 of 1