Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lego island

Go down 
+5
Ace
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Skip
ilikebacon3000
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Lego island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Biker Mice from fucking Mars. That's bad ass shit right there. Anyone ever have Might Max toys as a kid?
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Ellis wrote:
Anyone ever have Might Max toys as a kid?
Hehe I remember bringing mine to school and the girls would be on the other side of class playing polly pocket. While all the boys would be around my desk playing mighty max.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
ilikebacon3000
East Blue Pirate Captain
ilikebacon3000

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:34 am

Ace wrote:
ilikebacon3000 wrote:
Did anyone have Cool Tools in the mid 90's?

I have this thing with the 90's. I sit there and watch commericials on youtube from cartoon channels from 1995-1997 and god the mid 90's had the coolest shit ever.. I swear I should have been born in the early or mid 80's
Naw man. Being born in the 1990's isn't bad. You missed out on alot of nastalgic shit yes. But you gained being young, and I'd trade that for anything. What you want is to be born in 90-92 any higher and lower, you miss out or are too young or too old.

Oh you're 22, hush! You're not that old at all!

But really all I wish for is that I could have been old enough to
-Really enjoy pokemon's glory days
-Live through the shiternet of the mid-90's (I still remember the dial up sound scaring the fuck out of me when I was 5 or so, in 1999)
-Have the cool toys
-Have the grunge thing
-G-funk and gangsta rap
-Times before 9/11 (seems like now all I see on the news is shit about carbombs. I've become desensitized. "27 people killed in a carbomb in Iraq" my reaction is "Who gives a fuck? Happens everyday." but I know if I lived in a time where war and violence weren't so commercialized, I would be like "damn... that's sad." you know?)
-Blink 182's hey-day

Plus I was born in 1994 (more like 95, my birthday is in 10 days, so I was born at the very end of 94) so I mean I kind of got the shitty end of Generation Y (i've read that's what you're called when you were born anywhere from 1980-1994)
I got
-Emo
-Stupid fucking terror news (like I said, it gets old and I don't think anyone in my generation, and possibly the one before really feels sad or shocked anymore when they hear about bombings and things like that)
-Bieber
-The demise of good hiphop
We've had a lack of cultural awesomeness. Seems like the 60's had the flower kids, 70's had stoner rock, 80's had ALOT of good movies and hair bands, 90's had gangsta rap and grunge and shit, and the 00's has had....? Shitty club music and iPhones. No cultural revolution or anything like that to remember us by.

I mean to the older ones, what is my generation looked at like, honestly? Just in general. I'm going to guess a bunch of whiny fags that are emo for no reason. I agree.

AND FUCK YES KIMAROUS I LOVED THAT GAME
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am

Being born in 92 is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 am

I remember all of those things. Except the grunge thing as that was more in the early 90's when I was like 2-6 years old. And good hip-hop is not dead, you just gotta know where to look.
Back to top Go down
ilikebacon3000
East Blue Pirate Captain
ilikebacon3000

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 am

^Good hiphop is still there, for sure.

I just hate how in the 90's and before you could turn it to hiphop radio and hear something decent like Pac or Eminem (late 90's and early 00's when he was good IMO) or Biggie (Pac and Biggie are cliche but I had to mention them) or DMX or Run-DMC or The Pharcyde...

Stuff like that.
Now all I hear is Waka Flocka Fuckhead and Far East Movement.

I actually saw Far East Movement live last night.. Great club music, but I hate how people think that is hiphop on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lego island   Lego island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 am