Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Empty
PostSubject: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Oooooh. This should suffice as a decent cure for my disappointment over the cancelation of Armada of the Damned.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 am

you do realise aside from the first film that franchise was a pile of shit right.

That armada of the damned looked good though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 am

This is no way makes up for Armada of the Damned. I was really excited for that, it was going to be badass.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:56 am

Skip wrote:
This is no way makes up for Armada of the Damned. I was really excited for that, it was going to be badass.

It's dead, man. DEAD. It'll never come back. Let it go...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 am

Sora wrote:
Skip wrote:

Don't worry i'm sure someone will pick it up and get your hopes up again and as it closely gets to release date they take it back and point and laugh at you.

Having crushed your soul at a good PotC game being released ever again.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 am

Sora wrote:
Skip wrote:

IT WAS GOING TO BE BADASS
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 am

Armada of the what now?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 am

Skip wrote:
Sora wrote:
Skip wrote:

IT WAS GOING TO BE BADASS

Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Ts310
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 am

Y'know, I hope this game won't be glitchy. I heard that although the Lego Harry Potter game was said to be as good as all the other ones, it was glitchy as hell or something.

Here's hoping it'll do just fine and that the set date to tie in with the release of the new PotC film won't be too much of a hassle for TT.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 am

I imagine the production of these games is a well oiled machine by now. It's not like they ever change up the format. At least 50 characters + 10 or so abilities spread out between them + some vehicle sections + levels with tons of collectibles + a lot of backtracking in free play = Lego game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 am

Lego rock band was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I imagine the production of these games is a well oiled machine by now. It's not like they ever change up the format. At least 50 characters + 10 or so abilities spread out between them + some vehicle sections + levels with tons of collectibles + a lot of backtracking in free play = Lego game.

That's what surprises me about the all the complaining concerning their latest one(as well as Lego Indiana Jones 2 before it). There's some really bad glitches, apparent freezing and sudden resets as well. I at least hope that Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars(which will be coming out shortly before the PotC one) will be alright. Hopefully the problems with Lego HP was just a one time thing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 am

Lego Rock Band was just Rock Band but with Lego, I don't think it really counts Buu. haha
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:17 am

I still havent watched Worlds End. It bugs the hell out of me.

I'm going to ask for Worlds end for christmas from someone.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:42 am

Skip wrote:
Lego Rock Band was just Rock Band but with Lego, I don't think it really counts Buu. haha
True but it had those power battles, and that was one of the coolest things in any lego game ever.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 am

Wow the backgrounds look amazing
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

I never got the point of lego games. Isn't there already pirate of the carribean games? why do peoplewant to play as legos nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:22 am

Because they're actually really fun despite being so simple. I just hope that this title won't be buggy as hell like that Harry Potter one turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 am

There was a Harry Potter one?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 am

Yeah, Years 1-4. Expect a sequel depicting the other four films soon after HP7p2 is out of theaters.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:31 am

Oh alright, so I guess it's LotR next.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 am

Maybe when the two Hobbit movies come out.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 am

Lego LotR would kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean   Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Lego game: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next