Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT always makes me so depressed

Go down 
+4
Savage
Ace
Baal
Kaio
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

OT always makes me so depressed Empty
PostSubject: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/57221520

I've never been to /a/ but it can't be worse than this, can it?

The ignorance in that topic is just mindblowing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 pm

The only thing that makes /a/ any better than OT is that /a/'s topics die quickly while OT's take about a week or even longer too. ...Oh and all of the idiots there felt the need to make a wiki for themselves.

I remember editing the hell out of Zym's wiki and that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Never go there.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Every board has it's fair share of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm

OT has Zymemaru in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm

And Liberal Degenerate and MajesticFerret.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Kaio wrote:
And Liberal Degenerate and MajesticFerret.

And HunterZX.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 am

/a/ has JoJo's threads that show a much higher level of intelligence than most others.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Just looking at those boards is annoying, how can you bear with them?
Colors hurt my eyes
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 am

If you're willing to say OP has been terrible since the timeskip then I say you don't actually like OP in general.

I mean really. The past few chapters are really what OP is. I suspect people there are EL jump ons.

Edit: A few members there had sense though. Like Master_Gamer and Werndan. Maybe we should get them here.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 am

I'm pretty sure they're all Enies Lobby jump ons. They always talk about EL being the best part of OP, everything after that being crap and Skypiea being filler.

Oh and the pacing sucks and that's why Bleach and Naruto are superior.

And I wouldn't have much of a problem with that if it was just some people with bad opinions. But it is an entire board. It is the general consensus.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 am

So, because posters (that are otherwise intelligent) disagree with you on some series' high points, their board makes you depressed. But DBG, a much less active board with 15 or so all-around-the-clock morons, doesn't? Or those hopeless game boards you screw with, for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am

Who said the game boards didn't make me depressed? Also, bad taste is bad taste. You'd be annoyed too if a large group of people started saying 2.5 Men is a better written show than Mad Men. Much like I find it annoying when people completely miss the point of One Piece and treat its most generic arc as the selling point and the most beautiful arc as filler.

The DBG has some good members. I don't go into the vs. topics so I miss out on most of the bad members and I try to ignore the arrogant, pretentious vets that show up now and then.
Back to top Go down
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 am

Oh come on.

Skypea basically elaborated on aspects of OP's world. Namely Roger, the Poneglyphs, Haki. Ener's coverstory added to it by tying the moon to the whole thing with the Lost Kingdom and Co.

It's not filler at all.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 am

Kaio wrote:
The DBG has some good members. I don't go into the vs. topics so I miss out on most of the bad members and I try to ignore the arrogant, pretentious vets that show up now and then.
Huh. Well, personally speaking -- this is the only way DBG hasn't given me any more brain tumors:

OT always makes me so depressed Ignorelist
And while that brawl__08 person is on these posters' level, it doesn't bother me, since he's a typical DBG "No one knows me, I come, I say stupid shit, then I leave" occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT always makes me so depressed   OT always makes me so depressed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT always makes me so depressed
Page 1 of 1