Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22112
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 am

I've had no interest in it for ages, but now I'm seeing it advertised, and it's still Assassin's Creed. I do enjoy the series. I've heard the combat has had a proper overhaul as well.

I'm really annoyed about wanting this game now. I might have to wait for a few months for a price drop.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10291
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 am

You could rent it?

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22112
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 am

Nah. I like the AC games enough to take my time and 100% them.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10291
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 am

Ah ok then. Fair enough.

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly


Posts : 15474
Joined : 2008-08-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 am

DON'T GIVE IN MOOSE!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

*evil cackle* Good... good...

But yeah, combat is supposed to be changed in a manner that, unlike the last two games where it's better to play defence, this game will focus more on taking the initiative and attacking enemies yourself. Oh, and there's also supposed to be mounted combat as well.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
avatar

Posts : 6399
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22112
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm getting it for Christmas.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan
avatar

Posts : 1688
Joined : 2009-05-14
Location : Who cares?

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 am

You got it?
Got a copy fairly recently, me, my kid bro, and my cousin really love Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, this one has some stuff done better like calling the horse and assassinating people on their horses, AC2 has other stuff better like the full synchronization not being there (i.e, prostitute/lady pimp ransom mission; you shouldn't swim, fail to full synchronization")
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10291
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:56 am

Dr. Faust wrote:
You got it?
Got a copy fairly recently, me, my kid bro, and my cousin really love Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, this one has some stuff done better like calling the horse and assassinating people on their horses, AC2 has other stuff better like the full synchronization not being there (i.e, prostitute/lady pimp ransom mission; you shouldn't swim, fail to full synchronization")
You know the full synchronisation is optional right? Besides, it adds some more variety to spice the game up, mostly for the better.

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan
avatar

Posts : 1688
Joined : 2009-05-14
Location : Who cares?

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 am

Skip wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
You got it?
Got a copy fairly recently, me, my kid bro, and my cousin really love Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, this one has some stuff done better like calling the horse and assassinating people on their horses, AC2 has other stuff better like the full synchronization not being there (i.e, prostitute/lady pimp ransom mission; you shouldn't swim, fail to full synchronization")
You know the full synchronisation is optional right? Besides, it adds some more variety to spice the game up, mostly for the better.
Seeing as I can progress in the story I say I know it's optional, kind of wonder if it gives a different outcome in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   

Back to top Go down
 
AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DAMN LOG BOOKS
» Defias Brotherhood offline?
» [Guide] Defias Brotherhood W-RP-PvP Guide for Beginners (2013 Edition)
» SOMEONE LOAN ME SOME GOD DAMN MONEY!
» Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Action Adventure-
Jump to: