Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 am

I've had no interest in it for ages, but now I'm seeing it advertised, and it's still Assassin's Creed. I do enjoy the series. I've heard the combat has had a proper overhaul as well.

I'm really annoyed about wanting this game now. I might have to wait for a few months for a price drop.

Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 am

You could rent it?

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 am

Nah. I like the AC games enough to take my time and 100% them.

Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 am

Ah ok then. Fair enough.

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 am

DON'T GIVE IN MOOSE!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

*evil cackle* Good... good...

But yeah, combat is supposed to be changed in a manner that, unlike the last two games where it's better to play defence, this game will focus more on taking the initiative and attacking enemies yourself. Oh, and there's also supposed to be mounted combat as well.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm getting it for Christmas.

Dr. Faust
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 am

You got it?
Got a copy fairly recently, me, my kid bro, and my cousin really love Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, this one has some stuff done better like calling the horse and assassinating people on their horses, AC2 has other stuff better like the full synchronization not being there (i.e, prostitute/lady pimp ransom mission; you shouldn't swim, fail to full synchronization")
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:56 am

Dr. Faust wrote:
You got it?
Got a copy fairly recently, me, my kid bro, and my cousin really love Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood, this one has some stuff done better like calling the horse and assassinating people on their horses, AC2 has other stuff better like the full synchronization not being there (i.e, prostitute/lady pimp ransom mission; you shouldn't swim, fail to full synchronization")
You know the full synchronisation is optional right? Besides, it adds some more variety to spice the game up, mostly for the better.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 am

Skip wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
You got it?
You know the full synchronisation is optional right? Besides, it adds some more variety to spice the game up, mostly for the better.
Seeing as I can progress in the story I say I know it's optional, kind of wonder if it gives a different outcome in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.   

Back to top Go down

AC: Brotherhood is seriously tempting me damn it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1