Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.

Go down 
+5
Skip
Kaede
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

So my friend lent me his copy of Brotherhood and I decided I would start playing it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Wow, all of my stuff from the last game transfers? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Joke's on you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

I really should've seen that coming.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:33 am

Well shit, Rome is pretty shoddy for a fucking former Eutopia. Seriously, why in the hell is there even more stuff to buy in this game?

Also, I killed the Borgia Courier on my first time trying to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:37 am

Well, if I'm the mastermind detective I think I am, then these other user accounts are going to be made accessible by Desmond down the road.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:42 am

Yup. You get an email with the passwords. But you have to open that email every time you want to access the other accounts, just so you know. Every time you go back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:44 am

Back into the Animus after leaving it just to check on a damn schedule.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:47 am

I just got out after every sequence to see the new chat scenes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:50 am

They change? How often?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:51 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Yup. You get an email with the passwords. But you have to open that email every time you want to access the other accounts, just so you know. Every time you go back to the computer.

I didn't have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:53 am

Igniting Borgia towers while Ezio leaps off of them never stops being awesome.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:55 am

I did. I had to open the email again each time or I couldn't view the other accounts.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:38 am

Killing the 13 Wolf guys in rapid succession without losing any health was annoying.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:46 am

I managed that the very first time I did that mission. With only the hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:52 am

I wasn't even prepared, I had no idea I was going to be surrounded by 13 of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

Baal wrote:
Well shit, Rome is pretty shoddy for a fucking former Eutopia. Seriously, why in the hell is there even more stuff to buy in this game?

Also, I killed the Borgia Courier on my first time trying to catch him.

Rome was never really an utopia. At least not after the civil war started. And the western Roman empire fell pretty hard when they messed up.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:59 am

Isn't this like, post-renaisance Rome? The civil wars were a while before this. Still, not so much a eutopia, it would have been pretty rich.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:10 am

It wouldn't. During the antique period they could just grab money from all over Europe and throw it at Rome, while Italy is now split into polis states, which rather limits Rome's income.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:14 am

I don't really know much about that period of time, but wouldn't Spain, France and the catholic Germanic provinces have been required to send money to the Vatican?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

The Vatican =/= Rome, or Italy.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:07 pm

No, but it is in Rome, so they would naturally have invested a bit in their surroundings, make it look pretty and shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh my god, Lowenthal no longer voices Vieri. I love this game so much more now and Cristina is pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm on Sequence 4 now and I have not bought a single landmark yet, is there an easy way to gather money for it?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

It's AC. Just buy stuff when you have the money and regularly collect from the banks and you'll be rolling in cash soon enough. Nothing changes when you buy landmarks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.   Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Conspiracy theories just got electrifying.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next