Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

way of the samurai 4

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
brandon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 am

just sleep til day three, trigger event, sleep till day four, go to town, enter tournament and win. it take like 5 - 10 minutes and on harakiri difficulty you get over 3000 points
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 am

Way of the Pervert wrote:
just sleep til day three, trigger event, sleep till day four, go to town, enter tournament and win. it take like 5 - 10 minutes and on harakiri difficulty you get over 3000 points

Well, Shit, That's easy enough. I might even max out my hand-to-hand in the process. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 am

god damn it took me over an hour to get into sensei's pants
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 am

bob, if you're struggling on the higher difficulties master dojima's fightin style. it's seriously ridiculous as hell.

75% resistance to all attacks

eat food instantly

vitality drains 80% slower
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:52 am

harakiri difficulty is starting to sprout my hatred for the new durability system. i'm going for the true ending and i can't get through the beginning without my best sword breaking.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 am

Welp, Got boiled again... But atleast I took Kotobuki, Melinda, Kogure, & some grunts with me. lol

That was a damn good troll on ...that dude's behalf. I forget his name. lol
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

you can walk away
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

you can walk away

Not in that particular ending. lol

I did the next time after the tournament... Then Mr. Three Wives died and then I failed to save the damsel... I'm the worst samurai ever. lol

Yeah, I really need to master a better style... And get my Black Mark't Unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am

did light of hope. it's going to be a pain in the ass on harakiri
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

got my

500 atk
2000 dur
2x life & death sword

named it hook of love
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 am

Nightcrawled Laura... Now I'm kicking myself for not going after Akemi instead. Sodding Demonscales. D:
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 am

i night crawled all the girls already. chika and mayu are my favs. hell i made bikini mayu and night crawled chika. some good ol psycho sister on psycho sister action.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 am

I'm too busy getting my blade to God Tier status to be going after every nightcrawl in the game. lol

...Though, I finally got passed those Demonscales and sailed off with Laura. Got an ending I didn't have before too. Very Happy And now I can use J.J.'s hair on an emo character or something. lol
Back to top Go down
crealkiller
Deck Hand
crealkiller

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:16 am

Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
you can walk away

Not in that particular ending. lol

I did the next time after the tournament... Then Mr. Three Wives died and then I failed to save the damsel... I'm the worst samurai ever. lol

Yeah, I really need to master a better style... And get my Black Mark't Unbreakable.
OH cool!

On my first play through i did that (walk away, JJ dies, Lauren dies, etc)

Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
I'm too busy getting my blade to God Tier status to be going after every nightcrawl in the game. lol

...Though, I finally got passed those Demonscales and sailed off with Laura. Got an ending I didn't have before too. Very Happy And now I can use J.J.'s hair on an emo character or something. lol
That is my goal for my current playthrough, getting JJs hair. I cannot even get Dojima to be my blacksmith... talk about sucking...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 am

i suffered my first online loss. got one hit killed. tried to find the guy that killed me after but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 am

this 15 invasion kills is dumb. i've been stuck on nine for nearly a week
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

And I now have all the endings. Amazing. Very Happy

I've yet to activate my online for this game. I'm still trying to get everything. lol

...Can't play as a child, But I can shrink myself to be twice the size of one. ...bah. -_-
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Omnia Vanitas has been made. Now I grind for about a week to appraise it as Unbreakable. Very Happy This and JJ's gun, Ogre Isle, & whatever else I feel like.

...Do appraisals stack? Like, Can I have an Unbreakable Oddity Black Mark't? Or am I just stuck with Oddity Black Mark't?
Back to top Go down
crealkiller
Deck Hand
crealkiller

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
Omnia Vanitas has been made. Now I grind for about a week to appraise it as Unbreakable. Very Happy This and JJ's gun, Ogre Isle, & whatever else I feel like.

...Do appraisals stack? Like, Can I have an Unbreakable Oddity Black Mark't? Or am I just stuck with Oddity Black Mark't?
They dont stack. It can either be unbreakable or oddity. What confuses me is the spring harvest and extraction titles. Not sure if those stack.

Also not even sure how to get them. I dont feel like losing my sword, just to earn it back from the theft.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 pm

none of the titles stack
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 am

bob

Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Got this for Christmas, and am trying to figure it out.

Wondering about some things:

- do I have to sleep for it to become night?
- how do I use equipped items (no, I don't know how)
- can I nightcrawl Melinda?
- how much and how should I upgrade my sword?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

1) story missions, sleeping, being arrested, and night crawling are the only way ro pass time

2) it's one of the d-pad directions, down i think

3) a. opening battle, on a successive playthrough with hospital open, join fight, attack akagi when he grabs laura and defeat the men he calls quickly. then defeat akagi, melinda, and kotobuki.

b. day 1 daytime - go to british embassy and defeat her with blunt attacks

c. day 1 evening - go to bar in the area with the dojo, defeat british soldiers, attack and defeat her with blunt attacks.

d. day 1 night time - do british embassy story to gain their forgiveness

e. day 2 daytime - with hospital open, agree to help with money trasportation (british story), attack and defeat melinda with blunt when she meets you instead.

f. do prajna story up to the tournament, defeat melinda with blunt attacks in the tournament.

g. after the tournament, walk away from the prize, go to the restaurant in the main plaza, and talk to her. choose first dialogue.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm

if you intend to make an unbreakable titled sword, upgrade attack only. if you want max attack asap, upgrade durability first, upgrade attack to around 240, kill 1,000 enemies, appraise it, and upgrade attack to 500.

unbreakable title requires you to do 200,000 points of durability damage to your sword, which takes a while even when using a good grinding method
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:19 am

This sounds crazy! I need to step up my game!

Also got three pupils, got challenged, lost, now I can't get new ones because they only die immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way of the samurai 4   way of the samurai 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way of the samurai 4
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next