Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Way of the Samurai 3.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Way of the Samurai 3. Empty
PostSubject: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm completely lost. I got bored and murdered everyone with a sword, killed the princess, then joined that bandit clan.

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Pretty much do what you like go to the blue exclamation marks and something happens.

I got really bored of it. Cause i really didn't give a shit about any of the characters. The last even normally has a decent enough big battle though.

If you get bored look at a guide and how to get ending one, its cheesy but its probably the most entertaining fights.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm trying to get the ending with Itsuse now. I already got the ending where you die with the clan.

I'll make this play through my last. It really is boring as hell after a while.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Don't thinki got that one but its probably BS

You got a full scale war if you get ending 1, like killing a couple of hundred ppl in the final battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

A friend told me the main ending and her's are the best ones.

With Itsuse, you break into the castle at night and kill all the soldiers there then the Lord. I'll try out both, I'll get her's out of the way since I'm half way done with it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm

There's meant to be a special ending if you kill every single person in the game but that must take ages as there's 5 times of day in every area.

Try ending 21 (i think its the one where you talk to a guy at the shrine a lot) its similar to itsuse's ending but you fight the coolest character in the game, (a guy who is making a cameo from a game called shinobido way of the ninja, it wasn't released in america but was a cool game), it takes like 15 mins to get to that fight as you basically go through a bunch of convo's real quick.

Basically althugh there are 21 endings, you ultimately have dying as a bandit or being a douche and just doing fuck all, assasinating the bad dude in a variety of ways, Going along with the bad dude, running away with the girls or that fat guy who you kill to take over the clan.

The coolest storywise ending you do a last stand with shinosuke and get killed after getting swarmed but its basically a fuck up of ending 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

Literally every single person? Including townspeople?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 am

Babby wrote:
Literally every single person? Including townspeople?
Yeah every single named NPC.

It would probably take hours, especially as you need to get that main bad guy to like you enough so you can get in to assasinate him.
I'm not sure if it includes all the partners as they have some annoying requirements to find to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

I don't know what the fuck I did to my sword in the creation mode, but it can instantly kill anyone excluding powerful characters, just by holding down triangle. (Draw style)

I'd give that one a try if it didn't have so many requirements.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

Babby wrote:
I don't know what the fuck I did to my sword in the creation mode, but it can instantly kill anyone excluding powerful characters, just by holding down triangle. (Draw style)

I'd give that one a try if it didn't have so many requirements.

Oh yeah i had a sword like that i think up to normal it one hit killed, kinda killed the game yet at the same time was very satisfying.

I think the sword name i used was Gekkou, there's also a really long sword called Kagebouzu i think those basket heads carry them which was kinda fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am

I don't have work tomorrow so I don't know if I should attempt that crazy ending where you murder everyone or just play Yakuza.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 am

Yakuza 3

Or try to get hold of this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/943326-ryu-ga-gotoku-kenzan
which is the yakuza game set in Feudal japan its only in japanese you'll need a guide but it looks so much better then way of the samurai assuming you like samurai games

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:53 am

Games that are story driven and are in another language just aren't fun imo, I'll skip it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 am

Yeah i can't bea assed to play it either looks awesome though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 am

Alright, just got Itsuse's end. I liked it. I'll go for the main ending later then move onto Yakuza.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 am

What happens in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 am

Alright it turns out she wants to kill Shuzen because he killed her mother, father, and newborn sister.

Oska clan is about to be completely destroyed by Amana army, she wants to break into the castle while Amana is busy destroying the clan. Since you're the only person she trusts, she asks if you want to come with her even though she knows they'll probably die fighting their way in, anyway...

You fuck up the rest of the soldiers in the castle, get to Shuzen, cool battle ensues. You kill Shuzen and she starts crying because she finally got her revenge, before Shuzen dies he tells you "You'll have to kill Nobunaga in my place!" then drops dead. They burn the castle to the ground and live happily ever after... Or at least I think. Their was some metaphor about Herons.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 am

Oh right thats kinda cool i guess considering most endings seem to have a roundabout way of telling you that you ultimately end up dead.

BTW i posted a ken's rage video in the another thread just now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Okay, I tried shooting for the main story last night but, I actually ended up becoming the bad guy for some reason and killed the entire cast of good guys.

Hard mode is nuts btw.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah that crap happened to me a lot. I'm guessing you killed that guy with the spear that normally fucks up that ending royallly.

i found parrying kinda broken in this game so hard isn't that bad, insta kill mode is stupidly hard though.

Mind i beat the crap out of every merchant i bought stuff off so i normally had excess health stuff. There is some rare shopkeeper somewhere on a boat, he gives you revive items for if you get killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 pm

No, I didn't kill anyone. I was just too loyal to Shuzen this time. That story path was hard, I had to kill the whole Oska clan plus their fat boss, run back to the castle and kill more clan members, fight Shinnsuke(sp?) and his brother (the guy with the spear), then fight Itsuse.

By the time I got to Itsuse I was out of healing items and down to 200 hp. This was all on hard mode though, I could have probably oneshot'd them if I picked easy.

Oh and Yakuza was a bad dump. So, I'm going to have to redownload and play it next week.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Babby wrote:
No, I didn't kill anyone. I was just too loyal to Shuzen this time. That story path was hard, I had to kill the whole Oska clan plus their fat boss, run back to the castle and kill more clan members, fight Shinnsuke(sp?) and his brother (the guy with the spear), then fight Itsuse.

By the time I got to Itsuse I was out of healing items and down to 200 hp. This was all on hard mode though, I could have probably oneshot'd them if I picked easy.

Oh and Yakuza was a bad dump. So, I'm going to have to redownload and play it next week.

Uh, that sounds kinda weird, in the good ending you shouldn't fight shinosuke or itsuse. Killing the fat guy is optional (i always kill him though i hate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 pm

I wish I got to see the ending for that one but since I got killed and didn't save, I had to start from the beginning. At least I got a lot of Samurai points for it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm

If you want east samurai points to unlock full customisation, put it on instakill eat a radish and leave the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm

That made me laugh for some reason, anyway I'll try it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way of the Samurai 3.   Way of the Samurai 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way of the Samurai 3.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next