Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?

Go down 
+3
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Empty
PostSubject: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 am

and were they as great as people say?

I have:
Oblivion: GOTY - epic game if you like LOTR its great
Fallout 3: GOTY - I can't imagine why someone wouldn't like this i guess it seems barren at times but thats intentional
Uncharted 2 - not got the GOTY edition but its a great game one of the best PS3 titles
Batman: AA - this might actually be my favourite game on the system or Yakuza 3
Borderlands - well technically i traded it in but i may rebuy the GOTY, if you got friends its great if you don't its kinda dull
Assassin's creed 2: GOTY - got it haven't played it yet but i'm sure it won't disappoint
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:31 am

U2 and AC2. I was a bit disappointed with AC2, but only because elements I liked from the first game had been changed.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

I have all of them.
Oblivion and Fallout 3 aren't really deserving of the title, however with community made content, mods and patches they're amazing.

Uncharted 2 is great, you all know that, although in my opinion there's not a whole lot of replay value.

Batman: AA is fucking amazing, same problem as Uncharted though it doesn't have much incentive to replay, admittedly I got 100% on it three times and got the Platinum so I might have overplayed it a bit.

Borderlands is very hit or miss, as a single player game it's average at best but when you play it co-op it's great. The DLCs seem a little short and Moxxi's Arena takes so long you'll only want to play it once but that's to be expected from addon content.

AC2 is pretty good, it was far less repetitive than AC1 but, correct me if I'm wrong, it removed the ability to go 'back in time' and replay any selected memory. I lost my 100% save file on it and haven't had the motivation to play it again since. Haven't tried any of the DLC for it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
and were they as great as people say?

I have:
Oblivion: GOTY - epic game if you like LOTR its great
Fallout 3: GOTY - I can't imagine why someone wouldn't like this i guess it seems barren at times but thats intentional
Uncharted 2 - not got the GOTY edition but its a great game one of the best PS3 titles
Batman: AA - this might actually be my favourite game on the system or Yakuza 3
Borderlands - well technically i traded it in but i may rebuy the GOTY, if you got friends its great if you don't its kinda dull
Assassin's creed 2: GOTY - got it haven't played it yet but i'm sure it won't disappoint
I've had all of these but Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh, I did own AA as well, but I don't anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Oblivion & Fallout 3

...Dunno of Star Wars Force Unleashed counts, But I've get the Ultimate Sith Edition of said game.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Uncharted 2, Oblivion and Arkham Asylum.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Oblivion & Fallout 3

...Dunno of Star Wars Force Unleashed counts, But I've get the Ultimate Sith Edition of said game.

No, they just added the DLC, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?   Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which games which qualified as game of the year do you own?
Page 1 of 1