Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Favourite Play...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

Current Favourite Play... Empty
PostSubject: Current Favourite Play...   Current Favourite Play... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 am

Having gone off the Search function I figured I would start a topic. I know you can have a "what are you listening to" topic which always gives the impression you need to be listening to the selection while posting...

My tastes seem to vary and I will return to older purchases if the mood takes me!

Top choice at the moment seems to be a "classic rock" compilation called "Hayne's Dad: Ultimate Guide to Rock". Bought for the diverse selection of 60 tracks (and it was only a tenner!). This contains all the "classic" tracks such as "Eye of the Tiger" and others from Journey, Meat Loaf, Toto, Boston etc...

My taste in what to play when the mood takes me can change from time to time, but that compilation seems to be my current first choice.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Current Favourite Play...   Current Favourite Play... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Eye of the tiger is always on my MP3 as is bon jovi.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Current Favourite Play...   Current Favourite Play... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Psychic Lover - Emergency Dekaranger (acoustic)

Though with UVERworld's new single coming out recently, it'll probably be that soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Favourite Play...   Current Favourite Play... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Favourite Play...
Page 1 of 1