Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Empty
PostSubject: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 pm

From what Tobi has told me this arc sounds like a filler. I havent read Bleach since Aizen got defeated but I have seen Power Ranger Ichigo and the Nazi Shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm

What do you mean? Filler for what? There is literally nothing to fill up time for in the manga, Kubo is just continuing it now because he has rent to pay.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Its just really short.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm

What did it just end now or something? I thought they just introduced the villains power.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

If its ends now that is. Ichigo is already trying to defeat him and the arc just started.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Baal wrote:
What did it just end now or something? I thought they just introduced the villains power.
Well yeah, he has all of Ichigo's friends defending him and have them think that he's their best friend.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Tsukishima's power is the most hilarious power in the history of anime and manga. I think Kubo goes to 4Chan a lot and just wanted to see more edits he thought was funny so he made Tsukishima's power the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Baal wrote:
Tsukishima's power is the most hilarious power in the history of anime and manga. I think Kubo goes to 4Chan a lot and just wanted to see more edits he thought was funny so he made Tsukishima's power the way it is.
Yeah a lot of people suspect this. And it does make cent.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Not much makes cent these days
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.   Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please dont tell me the current bad guy the is big bad for this arc.
Page 1 of 1