Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?

Go down 
+3
Savage
Talking Sock
Baal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:08 am

Spoiler:

Oh good lord, it looks so fucking stupid. I can look at Cap's uniform and see a respectable sign of freedom, but this is just ridiculous. I seriously can not look at this costume without chuckling a bit. It's probably worse than Electro's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 am

I wonder if you'll hang yourself if someone tells you who wore that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:13 am

Oh I know full and well who wears it and it makes me laugh even more and I must read Dark Avengers because of this.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:20 am

I see nothing wrong with it, outside of the star. The problem was how in the hell Norm knew the intricacies of an Iron Man right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 am

Savage, come on, it looks ridiculous. It works on a costume like Cap's but it just looks awful when you put it on metal, especially something like one of Tony's suits.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 am

I don't mind it because it fits the theme Norm was going for. I'd say Superman's costume looks incredibly silly, but...he's Superman. It works for him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 am

It can fit a theme, but if it's a stupid costume, it's a stupid costume, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 am

And if it still works despite that, it's not a problem. Iron Patriot is supposed to look corny.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:39 am

What bugs me about the costume isn't the concept, nor the star, nor the fact that Iron Man is painted like Captain America. What does bug me is how the paint job seems to make his crotch stand out...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:41 am

Savage∞ wrote:
And if it still works despite that, it's not a problem. Iron Patriot is supposed to look corny.

While I agree, his intention was just to make himself a knock-off of Tony, it's still far beyond what my expectation was. I expected something just silly... not downright hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 am

Kimarous wrote:
What bugs me about the costume isn't the concept, nor the star, nor the fact that Iron Man is painted like Captain America. What does bug me is how the paint job seems to make his crotch stand out...

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 am

Kimarous wrote:
I didn't notice that at all.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Skip wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
I didn't notice that at all.

Neither did I.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 am

I like the suit, it looks good, especially since Norman wanted to piss the heroes with the blend of Armor and Ptriotism
Norman admitted he had a problem with the repulsor technology
Kimarous wrote:
Thanks a lot affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?   HAHAHA... what the fuck is this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHAHA... what the fuck is this?
Page 1 of 1